NameSilo

$15 Header Contest

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

a1nerd

Established Member
Impact
3
I am looking for a header for my site http://clickvenue.com/index I would like to have my new logo in the header http://clickvenue.com/ClickVenue.gif Also please have text in the logo. I would like the text to say web site design, programming and marketing. Please have the header match my current sites layout. I am looking for a clean attractive corporate header. The file formats i need are .psd and .gif. This competition will end as soon as i find a header i like.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
What size?
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
I'm new at this ;)
I'll see what I can do
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back