FREE *

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjpals

Yeah, this is meTop Member
Impact
Only 1 can be claimed per person - Lets spread the love!

Please claim (either push or authcode) within 48 hours, or it will go to someone else.

*com - Already expired, in grace period. Auth code only. claim before 11th of april

All below expire 8th april
With namesilo. If claiming after the 8th I can only do EPP.
*.com - claimed
*.com - claimed
*.com - claimed
*.com - Claimed

*.com - Claimed
*.com Claimed

*.com - Claimed
*.com - Claimed

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Indmap.com claim

Last edited:
•••
g...rofed
claimed

Last edited:
•••
I need (isebit)
How can i get it

•••
Last edited:
•••
Sl****.com claimed

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
how does any of this work, sorry I'm new. You pick which domain you want and that's it? There is no maintenance cost? I was under the impression that all these .com domains, etc., are all on borrowed time and money?

•••
how does any of this work, sorry I'm new. You pick which domain you want and that's it? There is no maintenance cost? I was under the impression that all these .com domains, etc., are all on borrowed time and money?
Basically, I am not selling the domain.You will have to pay to transfer it to your registrar. Sometimes the registrar gives you a free year when you transfer it, otherwise, you will have to pay for a year before it expires as well.
If you have namesilo (my registra), I can ‘push’ it, which means it gets transferred to your account, but you are still going to need to pay renewal fees before it expires.
Hope that is helpful.

Last edited:
•••
Basically, I am not selling the domain.You will have to pay to transfer it to your registrar. Sometimes the registrar gives you a free year when you transfer it, otherwise, you will have to pay for a year before it expires as well.
If you have namesilo (my registra, I can ‘push’ it, which means it gets transferred to your account, but you are still going to need to pay renewal fees before it expires.
Hope that is helpful.
Got ya. Thank you so much for the reply. May I ask, does xyz charge renewal fees? Similar to .eth?

I actually just made a post with my first TLD purchased and have 6 more coming. I just think that with the onset of numerous services such as UD, there is no more reason to rent anything. Of course, it would be much better to o figure out how to get them indexed via ICANN but if they won't, any web3 chain will, as some already do. It is a loosing battle for centralization of the web, I'm sure they'll jump on board soon enough.

I'm sorry for wasting your time, I figured they were something like ones I'm purchasing... an NFT that you can simply transfer.

•••
Got ya. Thank you so much for the reply. May I ask, does xyz charge renewal fees? Similar to .eth?

I actually just made a post with my first TLD purchased and have 6 more coming. I just think that with the onset of numerous services such as UD, there is no more reason to rent anything. Of course, it would be much better to o figure out how to get them indexed via ICANN but if they won't, any web3 chain will, as some already do. It is a loosing battle for centralization of the web, I'm sure they'll jump on board soon enough.

I'm sorry for wasting your time, I figured they were something like ones I'm purchasing... an NFT that you can simply transfer.
xyz is a 'normal' domain and registrars often charge higher fees than .com

Decentralised domains (to my knowledge), with registrars such as unstoppable domains are the only domains that you dont rent.

•••
chestiness logo.png

•••
LipAte .com still available

Last edited:
•••
2 free domains still available

•••
•••
•••
appreciate if i can have movuse .com

•••
Last edited:
•••
I'd like to have lipate.com if possible!

Edit: ok apparently already claimed, OP wasn't updated

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back