Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patri

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Negative word but still a one-word nonetheless. I'd price low xxx to take it off my hands.

•••
Only a simpleton would price this priceless (albeit negative word) for any xxx range.

I recommend xxxx, possibly even xx,xxx.

I bet the previous post would buy it @ xxx instantly. I know i would! (Or strongly consider)

Good luck with this word, mate.
You can make business of anything,
especially if it’s a real word and easy to spell.

You can still have value for negative words…

Especially, spelled correctly.
incorrectly spelled $0 to me No typos!!
Congrats passed the priceless test for me!
(if you own this priceless gem)

Samer

Last edited:
•••
SIMP!

Seems like it could be used for negative campaigning, I would say low-mid $XX,XXX

•••
•••
The word can be viewed as negative (a fool). Outside of that, its a nice domain / brand. Could even have a tongue and cheek nature to it, a business keeping "things" simple, or presenting no difficulty, regarding service or purpose (which people like to hear)

I consider it XX,XXX potential. Agree with @King and @Samer on this one. Best of luck

Last edited:
•••
Yeah I'd agree low xx,xxx range for an enduser or low x,xxx for trade.

•••
Negative word but still a one-word nonetheless. I'd price low xxx to take it off my hands.

I hope you still have your sense of humor, because you clearly lost your sense of judgement.

You recently stated that both domains below should be listed for low XXX.

PrivateKeyWallet.xyz
- 20 days old (2022)
- Taken in 5 TLDs
- 3 words
- .xyz

Simpleton.com
- 9236 days old (1997)
- Taken in 25 TLDs
- 1 word
- .com

To take it of your hands? This is far from being a random brandable domain registered 3 days ago... Even here on NamePros, this domain would go for at least $1000 in a matter of minutes.

Last edited:
•••
Only a simpleton would price this priceless (albeit negative word) for any xxx range.

I recommend xxxx, possibly even xx,xxx.

I bet the previous post would buy it @ xxx instantly. I know i would! (Or strongly consider)

Good luck with this word, mate.
You can make business of anything,
especially if it’s a real word and easy to spell.

You can still have value for negative words…

Especially, spelled correctly.
incorrectly spelled $0 to me No typos!!
Congrats passed the priceless test for me!
(if you own this priceless gem)

Samer
thank you samer

•••
•••
The word can be viewed as negative (a fool). Outside of that, its a nice domain / brand. Could even have a tongue and cheek nature to it, a business keeping "things" simple, or presenting no difficulty, regarding service or purpose (which people like to hear)

I consider it XX,XXX potential. Agree with @King and @Samer on this one. Best of luck
thank you jhm

•••
•••
I hope you still have your sense of humor, because you clearly lost your sense of judgement.

PrivateKeyWallet.xyz
- 20 days old (2022)
- Taken in 5 TLDs
- 3 words
- .xyz

Simpleton.com
- 9236 days old (1997)
- Taken in 25 TLDs
- 1 word
- .com

To take it of your hands? This is far from being a random brandable domain registered 3 days ago... Even here on NamePros, this domain would go for at least $1000 in a matter of minutes.
thank you zanok

•••

PrivateKeyWallet.xyz
- 20 days old (2022)
- Taken in 5 TLDs
- 3 words
- .xyz

Simpleton.com
- 9236 days old (1997)
- Taken in 25 TLDs
- 1 word
- .com

This is just my opinion which of course is just my perception. I might have lost my sense of judgement but only a simpleton would go around digging unrelated posts to justify what I posted here. My opinion of the name doesn't change irrespective of what you think. It isn't binding on anyone.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hi

does the domain get any traffic?

a name like that could be pointed to a variety of politicians.

imo...

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back