domain 123.sale

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

Yusuf Bulbul

Established Member
Impact
12
Appreciate your estimations. Thank you
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
123.LIVE last sold for $205
123.WS last sold for $1,301
123.IO last sold for $3,588
123.MOVIE last sold for $252
123.IT last sold for $6,255
123.BE last sold for $2,221
123.CN last sold for $400,000

I think you get the point, if you just take the avg of these great sales you get $59,117. This of course is .sale not .com but you can guess its a great domain. Even a premium. I would give it a reseller value of mid xxxx - to high xxxx. ty
 
0
•••
Thank you Wesley, appreciated.
 
1
•••
10-4, my pleasure since it was such an easy beautifully simple domain to evaluate.
 
0
•••
123.LIVE last sold for $205
123.WS last sold for $1,301
123.IO last sold for $3,588
123.MOVIE last sold for $252
123.IT last sold for $6,255
123.BE last sold for $2,221
123.CN last sold for $400,000

I think you get the point, if you just take the avg of these great sales you get $59,117. This of course is .sale not .com but you can guess its a great domain. Even a premium. I would give it a reseller value of mid xxxx - to high xxxx. ty
You can't average those because of the outlier


It has to be the median price in this case
 
1
•••
I didn't take an average, I was just giving encouragement with the avg, the result was xxxx.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back