Dynadot

123-Reg.co.uk

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Reviews and information for 123-Reg.co.uk

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Pretty Good So Far

Only down side I have noticed is that you have to reg for 2 yr min on .com's
I do like that they are based in UK like me so if I need to call for a moan it's cheaper, so far not moaning has been needed !

•••
Poor support

Poor support.

•••
Review

Never had a problem used them for about 4 years, the 2 years on .com, seen it on quite a few registrars lately.

•••
We have always found them reliable and easy to use.

Support is via email and a bit slow sometimes but that seems normal these days.

Would recommend as good value for .co.uk domains.

•••
Have let me down again

After having 3 or 4 really bad experiences when registering domain names with this company, i have decided not to use again. Each time i have registered a good name with them, it has been added to my account, i have been charged for the service and still the domain has been registered by someone else. Even on a serious problem, their support will not bother to email back, the interface is full of flaws and there registration service only works some of the time. I wish i had never bothered to use them in the first place as now moving all of my domains from them is going to take a lot of time. Don't think that this is just bad experiences that i have had as it seems company has an industry wide bad reputation in the UK. See www.AcornDomains before using them to see other people's view.

•••
•••
A pile of dog sh*t

Just avoid them, simple as. Yet another Pipex company.

•••
Great, provided you don't need any support.

Great prices for .uk domains, part of a much larger internet group, Pipex who used to be a respected name many years ago. Awful web-site, badly designed. On-line support has on several occasions been very bad, you always seem to have to re-open a ticket to get the right answer from them. They often say you can't do something when you know you can.

I have transferred all my domains away.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back