IT.COM

request .

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Which is the best name for brandable marketplace?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Brandually

vote
    2.9%
  • enbranding

vote
    2.9%
  • WeBrandable

votes
    11.4%
  • AxisNames

votes
    14.3%
  • RepublicNames

votes
    11.4%
  • BrandableUp

votes
    0.0%
  • BrandableGo

vote
    2.9%
  • None of the above, keep looking!

votes
    71.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Keep it simple. Just a few that are ok at reg fee.
BrandableMart
BrandableBooth
AllBrandables
BolderBrand
BoldBrandable(s)
BrandablePro

•••
Domain investors want end users to buy aftermarket domains at premium prices but when they want a domain for a project (including the domain to promote their seven-figure portfolio) how often do they go to the aftermarket to acquire a suitable domain?

•••
Domain investors want end users to buy aftermarket domains at premium prices but when they want a domain for a project (including the domain to promote their seven-figure portfolio) how often do they go to the aftermarket to acquire a suitable domain?

I am in the proccess of buying one good domain from the aftermark (not in the poll list) my offer was accepted. However I wanted to double check the names I have so that any doubts are removed..

Thanks for feedback it is really appreciated

Last edited:
•••
If I had to choose one from list it would be AxisNames, but mainly I select last option to keep looking. AxisNames is short and easily remembered just not quite convinced axis is best word for branding/naming brand - perhaps.

Best wishes,

Bob

•••
If I had to choose one from list it would be AxisNames

Hi

That would be my choice as well.

out of the bunch, it sounds the best, thus best as a brand.

imo....

•••
Most if not all domains are better than your Part 1 domains but I still voted for "None of the above, keep looking" option. Should have a better one and if there will be Part 3, I think you'll get the right one because this one had better options than previous one's.

Good luck!

•••
I voted none of the above

Last edited:
•••
I agree with others that AxisNames seems best, but because it makes me think of WWII maybe some other name would be far better.

•••
Maybe I'm getting old, but "axis" had WWII associations, and this could be damaging. Although I suspect most people now aren't aware of the association.

•••
Thanks all for valuable feedback, I decided no to go with any domains in the list, the domains are available for hand-reg for anyone interested.

•••
Do you need to include the word "brand". I preferred the word "name" for mine.

•••
i voted WeBrandable and RepublicNames, sounds trusty

•••
I vote , None of the above, keep looking!

•••
I think the word Brandable should only be used if the marketplace is mainly destined to Domain Investors (willing to buy at wholesale prices). I am probably wrong but the first time I heard the word Brandable was after joining this forum :)

I also voted non of the above. Good luck!

•••
I think the word Brandable should only be used if the marketplace is mainly destined to Domain Investors (willing to buy at wholesale prices). I am probably wrong but the first time I heard the word Brandable was after joining this forum :)

I also voted non of the above. Good luck!
It might be shocking to some domainers that the word 'brandable' isn't really a word.

Hopefully, that will change sometime in the future when dictionaries finally recognize it. But, that will take widespread, mainstream use before it can be adopted

Last edited:
•••
On the list, I don't like any. Would have preferred if enbranding was actually enbrand.

Like everyone has said, "Keep looking"

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back