Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mytz.com

- Web: MYYM.com - Web: HOSI.com - Web: TPDN.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
mxqo 76
efnz 76
xkcu 76
hxvl 76
jqze 76
ypvo 76

•••

Last edited:
•••
xvqo.com
xvwi.com
xvqu.com
yvqv.com
vzxh.com
xkjv.com
xvcu.com
ypvo.com
mxqo.com
sold

•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
Jlzu
Fzru
Uxyp
Xqki
Oyxh
Hxvl
Jhbv
Vdyf
Ughx
Jqze

All $85
Zkux $91

•••
jlzu.com
zfno.com
ughx.com
jhbv.com
sold

•••
•••
Hi, It's over 72 hours since my bid so it seems the auction has ended. Please reply to my PM to provide payment details. Thanks!

•••
Hi, It's over 72 hours since my bid so it seems the auction has ended. Please reply to my PM to provide payment details. Thanks!

End after 150 hours.

•••
End after 150 hours.
Not according to the original post for the 2 domains I bid on (see below). Maybe this was changed in a later post that I missed? Though I'm sure if the end time is changed the OP should be updated just like it is when names are sold?...

-------------------------------------------------------
12.uxyp.com

Start: $1
Increment: $1+
End: 72 hrs after last bid or bin claimed
Bin: $150

24.vdyf.com

Start: $1
Increment: $1+
End: 72 hrs after last bid or bin claimed
Bin: $150

•••
Or, I think maybe they were originally 150 hrs then changed later to 72 hrs? In any case, the OP currently says 72 hrs.

•••

Last edited:
•••
Hi. Auction should be finished on all domains. I'm not going to tag a mod as I'm not that way inclined. However I've gone back and read each of your posts and don't see anywhere that the unsold domains say they are 150 hours after last bid. At the current time the OP, on my screen at least, clearly states 72 hours. Here are a couple of screenshots taken just now:
upload_2019-10-5_17-48-25.png

upload_2019-10-5_17-48-58.png

•••
uxyp and vdyf sold / paid. Thanks

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back