Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sami Ketolainen

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Hello!

I'm looking for little bit different appraisal now. If the topic should be moved somewhere, moderators can do it.

I have created an business plan based on this domain name. This project will be the next generation of web designing and development. I approached couple of investors and shared the domain name and plan with them.

Results we're quite interesting: One investor in interested to purchase the domain name and the plan. Second investor is ready to spend up to 100,000$ for this project.

So I'm asking little advice here, should I sell this domain name and business plan to investor or should I get the investment for this project? And how much YOU would ask for this domain name and business plan?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congratulations.

How much do you believe in your business plan and your ability to execute? How much do you think your business will be worth in 1 year, 5 years, etc.? How much of your company does the investor want for that $100,000? Those are just a few questions.

There's not enough information to give you an educated opinion. Your question is sort of like going on Shark Tank. They ask a lot more questions to make an informed offer.

•••
Congratulations.

How much do you believe in your business plan and your ability to execute? How much do you think your business will be worth in 1 year, 5 years, etc.? How much of your company does the investor want for that $100,000? Those are just a few questions.

There's not enough information to give you an educated opinion. Your question is sort of like going on Shark Tank. They ask a lot more questions to make an informed offer.

Hello Draco and thanks for your reply.

I'm really confident about my business plan and I have contacted to possible users regaethis project and ask'd their opinions from it, what features they would expect from my idea etc. All the comments has been really positive and they has loved this idea.

I have made financial calculations for the first year (Q1, Q2, Q3 and Q4). Based on the predictions, numbers are looking really good and I have calculated them with average numbers based on the visitors, how many visitors will register etc. I'm just finishing the long term financial plan.

Investor wants to be 50/50 partner with me for that money. I have thought too am possibility that I'll start to find partner for me to help with this project and after that start an fundraising campaign with goal of approximately 150,000$.

Thanks
Sami Ketolainen.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back