Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dineshkp

Top Member
Impact
Hello,

I would like to know your opinion on the price range for this well-patterned Chinese premium numeric domain.

Thank You,
Dinesh

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've been gambling hitting premium patterns in 5n .info, and "ultra" premium patters in 6n .info. , and ultra premium patterns 7n .net. I'm about the only one here that's hitting .info at this point, lol, but great patterns are wide open. .info is the only original extension that hasn't been pounded yet and noticed a lot of new daily buys going through to the Chinese, so who knows. They're on $3.17 with tax.

•••
:D
How did you only pay $1 for a .com? I wouldn't take it for free though, lol. Not trying to be mean. You're out of a buck there chief.
I have always been a gambling man. $1 was during the black friday/cyber Monday deals from namecheap. Frankly, I'd rather honest opinions (like yours) over a cup of kool-aid. (I hope you understand my kool-aid analogy.)

•••
Your 8n pattern is pretty good. I recently sold real similar ones 78886667.com, 98886669.com, etc.... So you never know. Numerics change so darn fast these days. I'll bet the value goes up over the next 60 days.

•••
•••
Thank you @Sheogorath
I appreciate and value your opinion.

•••
maybe about $200 :/

Thank you :) I would like to know if your are talking about selling it at the Chinese market?

What's with the :/ smiley?

•••
To the right buyer you can get more than $200 on the chinese market

•••
To the right buyer you can get more than $200 on the chinese market

I will need to put up an auction at 4.cn right?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back