Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

10k emails contacts

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezlock

Established Member
Impact
5
I just wonder how much will cost 10k emails to buy, and where to buy?
Emails should be filtered and working... Emails related to business company
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Is there a specific type of business companies you are looking for? You are better off doing some research and finding the emails through WHOIS yourself. Do a search for the type of companies you are looking for on Google and go from there.

I am just curious what is the purpose of getting 10k emails to contact, is it to try to sell them a domain you have?

- Will
 
0
•••
How I long it will take to gather 10k emails through whois?
I think i will use those emails for advertising my self.
 
0
•••
We have 80k European Business Companies email list.
We use them for our business. ( consumer electronics, computer, online shopping web sites, importers, exporters, restauarants, hotels )

We did not buy it from anywhere. We collected it from business directories ( yellowpages, kompass, dmoz etc ) All clear. No bounced or spam.

Do not buy any email list from web sites. They are not working. Be sure about it !

Our list is %100 cleaned and safe.
 
1
•••
If you really need a email database, May be targeted audience , there are many companies selling.
Have a look on peopleperhour.com , lot many stuffs you will find.
Generic database is less cost, targetted database is little expensive.
Good luck
 
0
•••
Isn't the use of those list spamming?!
IMO, if my email is in that list and I receive an advertising email from somewhere I didn't subscribed I will consider that email a pure spam.
 
0
•••
It's a complete waste of money buying email lists. There's only one reason anyone would sell a db, because they've exhausted all avenues of monetis(z)ing it themselves.

If you had a goose laying golden eggs, would you sell it?
 
0
•••
@Ezlock you will get it for less than $100 , but to land on their inbox, there are proper ways to send , you can find those people in the same above mentioned site.
out of 1000 emails, you will atleast 2% response rate , try your luck!
just put your effort, see if this methods works for you, then well and good otherwise move on to other approach.
this is not specific domain related , it applies for general email marketing for any of your business
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Are you beginer spammer?
 
2
•••
Thanks for answer @Gobinath
@iAchilles - It's not comparable to golden eggs:) because who sell maybe don't have nothing to advertise, just selling.

@Domain-Reseller - I don't know if its spam, to offer my services... I know other people sending viruses or other useless spam.. I receiving advertisements form big companies, which I never heard before, or didn't registered on their websites...
 
0
•••
Any unsolicited email is spam, no matter what you are offering, a good or service. Nobody likes such things, so, better stay away from this marketing method.
 
1
•••
I don't know if its spam, to offer my services
It is a spam to offer your services this way. I repeat it is a spam! and sending your offers to bought list is a bigger spam, sending them often is more serious spam. Lets stop spamming and lets make this world a beautiful place :)
 
0
•••
@arjun29
it may your perspective, email is one of the professional ways of marketing. it can be a spam in your dictionary but not to the real world.
just simple if you receive, unsubscribe or move to mark as spam or delete .
what are the big companies did while launching their products and services? as Ezlock said, still i do receive lot many promotional emails from bigger companies, i never visited their website or searched any products of them, even it doesnt exist in the country where I live.
we are already in the beautiful world, no doubt about it.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back