IT.COM

domain .

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find.Ventures or Startups.Life

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Find.Ventures

votes
    0.0%
  • Startups.Life

votes
    100.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Premiums

find.venturesTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would try to find a better domain personally. I don't think either of those are all that memorable or credible options. Startup life would not be that bad, not a fan of the plural.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Welcome to the world of the developer looking for a domain for a project and every conceivable option is taken. So they settle for some madeup crappy combination. Why would you not consider setting a decent budget for a domain acquisition and see what you can find? It looks like there might be some first year promos but the renewals on these two extensions are expensive for an investor. Imo neither are attention getting.

•••
Welcome to the world of the developer looking for a domain for a project and every conceivable option is taken. So they settle for some madeup crappy combination. Why would you not consider setting a decent budget for a domain acquisition and see what you can find? It looks like there might be some first year promos but the renewals on these two extensions are expensive for an investor. Imo neither are attention getting.
renewals
$35 for .ventures
$21 for a .life

•••
Every concievable option is not taken garp lol

Both bad names. Didnt u just have a poll to choose between two names that were iffy? One was .co
If i knew all the details i could find 2 word .com that would be better than .life .co or :xf.eek: .ventures
I would go .net long before .venture
Oh its .ventures
Oogly ext

•••
I voted for the life option, but it would depend on the nature of the site you want to create I think. To me, startups(.)life suggests a site with information on everything from choosing a business, developing a business plan, getting financing, balancing business and family life, tricks to get attention to your startup, how to network, etc. To me the other name suggests a much more narrow focus on getting financing (or perhaps a site for those with funds to invest looking to match with a startup). Good luck, no matter what you choose.

•••
I voted for the life option, but it would depend on the nature of the site you want to create I think. To me, startups(.)life suggests a site with information on everything from choosing a business, developing a business plan, getting financing, balancing business and family life, tricks to get attention to your startup, how to network, etc. To me the other name suggests a much more narrow focus on getting financing (or perhaps a site for those with funds to invest looking to match with a startup). Good luck, no matter what you choose.
Thank you very much!

•••
•••
If you have a decent budget you can find good names for a portfolio site. I consider myself a brand new domainer, but I have multiple handreg suggestions that is far better than both of those two. Especially if it's for domain showcasing. Having said that, the inventory is far more important than the name of the business. Just look at Google..

Btw, you did offer me that .ventures name for $15 just a few days ago, so that one is clearly not your favorite, right?

•••
@Nor123 this offer is not valid anymore

show me your handreg .coms..

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back