Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

deez007

The More I Learn The Less I "Know"Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Still available for offers.

•••
Still open for offers.....

•••
Still open for offers, do it. ..do it ... do it..

•••
Still available for offers... :)

•••
Still available folks, get your offers in chop chop :)

•••
•••
Just out of curiosity, have you tried selling this to Tottenham FC?

•••
Just out of curiosity, have you tried selling this to Tottenham FC?

I have it listed on Sedo.com and I have added some of the Tottenham FC marketing staff to my Linkedin.

In a few weeks time if I don't get any appealing offers I will implement a linkedin PPC ad campaign, targetting people in the tottenham fc marketing team as well as news/media outlets in the tottenham area. :)

•••
I have it listed on Sedo.com and I have added some of the Tottenham FC marketing staff to my Linkedin.

In a few weeks time if I don't get any appealing offers I will implement a linkedin PPC ad campaign, targetting people in the tottenham fc marketing team as well as news/media outlets in the tottenham area. :)
Great plan mate!All the best.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
.... if you can do a deal chop chop then drop me an offer, willing to do some awesome prices for those whose can conclude a deal quickly.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
How much?

Hey TV

Thanks for your interest.

Best prices will be negotiated with those who can close a deal fast and with crypto payment. Will PM you now..

•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back