Dynadot

101domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jason Morris

Established Member
Impact
Has anyone used 101domain(dot)com at all for domain registration? any bad experiences? they are one of few with a tld i'm interested in.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
never tried them but epik.com has .coms for $5.99,if they are not already on your list (no i'm not affiliated with them)

•••
never tried them but epik.com has .coms for $5.99,if they are not already on your list (no i'm not affiliated with them)
thanks for responding, unfortunately, they do not offer the tld.

•••
I have never had any problems with 101domains in the slightest over the past 6 years I have used them. You should be fine.

•••
I have never had any problems with 101domains in the slightest over the past 6 years I have used them. You should be fine.

good news, thanks for responding

•••
ive had them for 4 years now, and up til this one domain transfer, they have been awesome. I don't understand why they will not let this one domain be transferred i have. Maybe yall can look at it and see why this one is so different from other transfers....
vkfb.com

simple 4L.com that someone bought and the 20 others b4 of transferring now all of a sudden they cant fix their transfer program and I cant transfer this domain. hmmmm any clues?

•••
Has anyone used 101domain(dot)com at all for domain registration? any bad experiences? they are one of few with a tld i'm interested in.

If you have come closer to deciding to register them, if so don't waste time as before you know it somebody else could have registered them.

•••

I used to register some exotic ccTLDs long time ago. They used to be very slow, it took even days until they secured the available names. Also not the cheapest.

•••
ive had them for 4 years now, and up til this one domain transfer, they have been awesome. I don't understand why they will not let this one domain be transferred i have. Maybe yall can look at it and see why this one is so different from other transfers....
vkfb.com

simple 4L.com that someone bought and the 20 others b4 of transferring now all of a sudden they cant fix their transfer program and I cant transfer this domain. hmmmm any clues?
completed great registrar. ty.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back