Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.tv 100k Dot TV Portfolio?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

gericsb

Top Member
Impact
1,431
Any comments on whether 100k is a realistic asking price for my Dot-TV Portfolio below? The names below do get some traffic, but I would say they are most likely to appeal to an End-user.

Invite.tv
Geometry.tv
Texting.tv
Firearms.tv
Bancos.tv
Personales.tv
Zapatos.tv

Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Of the group I believe zapatos.tv has the most potential but at this point in time you are probably looking at $10k tops even for that name; forum reseller price perhaps $500.
 
0
•••
Of the group I believe zapatos.tv has the most potential but at this point in time you are probably looking at $10k tops even for that name; forum reseller price perhaps $500.

What does it mean ? ......Geo ?
 
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
zapatos is 'shoes' in spanish

personales is 'personals'

and

bancos is 'banks'

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

For those who say these names don't fit the extension..I appreciate you all sharing your opinions and I like to hear all types of feedback, but here is my two cents...

Invite.tv - Video invitations, excellent domain for a site like Evite or other related site to use

Geometry.tv - not nearly as good as Math.tv, but geometry is the most visual branch of mathematics and one in which real life examples can help and video is an excellent medium to deliver this content.

Firearms.tv - Video training for ATF or other law enforcement agencies to learn about the different types of firearms they will be involved with or for a site about firearms (not as good as Guns.tv, I will also admit)

Texting.tv - I'll say more about this one later because I had a special - and what I thought was a very good reason for pairing texting with the Dot-TV extension.

The three Spanish names couldn't fit the extension any better - Banks, Personals, Shoes..and with the Spanish language Market expanding so fast I think these could be real big winners 3-5 years down the road.
 
1
•••
thanks, i was sure about bancos and personales, just the other i couldn't figure out ....good luck
 
Last edited:
0
•••
No disrespect there are plenty of names that fit the extension better than Bancos.TV. Banks are regulated and certainly not producing tv shows. There is no development in any extension with Banks and TV not banks.tv not bank.tv not banktv.com not bankstv.com.

I do like Invite.tv for the reasons you made.
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
I don't see much value in these, regretfully they simply don't fit the extension well.

movies.tv, cooking.tv, travel.tv, boxing.tv, mma.tv, cartoons.tv all work well with that extension.

A sign of GREAT names are people knocking your door down to buy them.

Personally, I would recomment sticking to .com. Good names dropping on GoDaddy, Namejet etc daily.
 
0
•••
.tv has an abysmal sales history. Of the few reported sales there have been this year, the good sales were strong keywords that fit the extension. None of your domains fit the extension except for Firearms.tv, which is a so-so keyword for a video site.

Unless you get a surprise big sale, I think you are looking at under $1,000 for the lot. They just aren't strong enough to expect anything more than that.
 
0
•••
Be cautious when translating from english to another language."Personales" doesn't make any sense.
"Personals" would translate to something like "Clasificados" or "Sección de contactos".
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back