IT.COM

$1000.00

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
which of this is a better deal for $1000.00?which shall i buy? :cy:

a good domain name( one/two word ) with hope to sell for more $$$

or a traffic name that earns approx. $100.00 a month from parking??

appreciate some comments!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i guess they both have there upsides. with b not only would the domain pull in a fair bit of month to month income it wouldent be too hard to resell at some other point. however if you can not keep the traffic up youve done your money. i cant imagen anyone would want to buy b if there was no traffic. you would need to inshore that this will contue in the longterm.

QBert

•••
•••
i would choose b, but only if th revenue of $!00+ is stable

•••
•••
jstep said:
what happens if you get stuck with the a domain and cant sell it for even 100?

precisely! ;)

•••
Definitely B.

Some might not think $200 in a year profit [($100 X 12 months) - $1000 cost] is much to sneeze about, but that is still a 20% gain on your investment in one year.

If the traffic is stable, that's another $1200 in year number two for a total of $2400 in income. $1400 profit off a $1000 investment in two years time equates to 140% actual return.

That's the forumal to success, if you can repeat it. And, of course, if you can be fairly certain the traffic will not disappear.

•••
This is a no brainer "B" and if you don't buy it tell us so one of can offer for it. Thanks

•••
If it makes $100 a month earning on average 12 cents per click with a high volume of traffic on one of the various domain parking systems out there, then I would buy it for a $1,000 (assuming the traffic is legit). I would probably be able to make triple that in the first year...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back