IT.COM

100 Social Bookmarking At Only 5$

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
I m providing social submissions service on this forum and i think i m offering lowest rates,no long discussion straight away n simlpe service.....

100 Social Bookmarking 5$only
Maximum 2urls in one order.
Complete with in 24hrs.
Complete Excel Report.
Payment via PAYPAL or MONEYBOOKERS both......in which you want.

For PAYPAL PAYMENTS:

Only PAYPAL FULLY VERIFIED USERS CAN PAY via PAYPAL.
If you are not then pay via MONEYBOOKERS.Thanks

I asure you that 100% Quality of work is provided...only one user can do it and maximum 2 users if needed.

Details i needed:
DESCRIPTION:
URL:
TAGS:
TITLE:

THANKS
AZEEE

P.S. Waiting for your replies.....

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am interested if I can pay after service has been completed. Trust issues want to be sure I get what I am paying for.

•••
•••
Also interested - Like T D S, i'll pay after completion - your post count/rep isn't enough for trust just yet, sorry.

DESCRIPTION: Yummy Articles is your one number article directory. Submit or use, its all the same to us and everyone is welcome to the full benefit of our service. Submitting articles can quickly build back links to your website and drive traffic at your content. Submitting articles will also boost you online presence, presenting your business as community friendly, intelligent and resourceful.

URL: http://www.yummyarticles.com

TAGS: articles, backlinks, seo, directory, promote, advertise, submit, yummy, forum, blog

TITLE: Yummy Articles

--

Thanks

•••
Hi,

This sounds interesting. But is there actually a 100 social bookmarking sites to submit a link to?? I'm just wondering. I'm familiar with Digg, StumbleUpon, Delecious, Mixx, and such popular sites. Can you list at least 20 of the sites you can post to?

I can still pay you the $5 if you successfully manage to post my link to 30 bookmarking sites. Good luck.

•••
Tomi-gwc said:
Also interested - Like T D S, i'll pay after completion - your post count/rep isn't enough for trust just yet, sorry.

DESCRIPTION: Yummy Articles is your one number article directory. Submit or use, its all the same to us and everyone is welcome to the full benefit of our service. Submitting articles can quickly build back links to your website and drive traffic at your content. Submitting articles will also boost you online presence, presenting your business as community friendly, intelligent and resourceful.

URL: http://www.yummyarticles.com

TAGS: articles, backlinks, seo, directory, promote, advertise, submit, yummy, forum, blog

TITLE: Yummy Articles

--

Thanks

Hi,
Its nice to know that you are interested in my services....other details PMd you.

Ik said:
Hi,

This sounds interesting. But is there actually a 100 social bookmarking sites to submit a link to?? I'm just wondering. I'm familiar with Digg, StumbleUpon, Delecious, Mixx, and such popular sites. Can you list at least 20 of the sites you can post to?

I can still pay you the $5 if you successfully manage to post my link to 30 bookmarking sites. Good luck.

PM sent to IK

Thanks for taking interest...

Cheerssssssss..

Last edited:
•••
•••
Completed...
Report send to T D S....

waiting for Payment
THANKS
AZEEE

•••
Submissions completed details sent to Tomi-gwc .

Looking for more......

THANKS
AZEEE

•••
is this services still available ?

•••
Payment sent and tipped! Fantastic service, submission was completed within 2 days even over the Christmas holidays! Very good price, submits to exactly 101 Social Bookmarking websites and provides a great report! Defiantly recomend this!

Last edited:
•••
Tomi-gwc said:
Payment sent and tipped! Fantastic service, submission was completed within 2 days even over the Christmas holidays! Very good price, submits to exactly 101 Social Bookmarking websites and provides a great report! Defiantly recomend this!

Payment received.

Thanks for the appreciation.
AZEEE

Muneeb2Good said:
is this services still available ?

Yeah i m still providing.....

Let me know your thoughts...
Thanks
AZEEE

•••
HI
Just sent you a PM with my site info... waiting for a reply..

Thx
Tom

•••
PM Sent ..Waiting for reply..

•••
Reply sent to "ezimedia & Kevin69"....

•••
Submissions done.
REORT send to wisconsin

Thanks
AZEEEE

Looking for more......

•••
•••
All site info sent for arcade site. Will post feedback upon completion.

•••
Hi,
I am making a few changes to the submitted websites .Anyhow I shall take your services as soon as I finish them.Hope you will respond positively understanding my intention.I just want my website to be perfect before bookmarking it .No problem I can pay you 5 $ before service ( by seeing your positive feedback)
Thanks

•••
zapdaddy said:
All site info sent for arcade site. Will post feedback upon completion.

Detals received.
I m working on it..

Thanks
AZEEE

Kevin69 said:
Hi,
I am making a few changes to the submitted websites .Anyhow I shall take your services as soon as I finish them.Hope you will respond positively understanding my intention.I just want my website to be perfect before bookmarking it .No problem I can pay you 5 $ before service ( by seeing your positive feedback)
Thanks

ok. sir no problem my services is always for all,thanks for taking alot of interest in my services.

Thanks
AZEEE

P.S. Anxiously waiting for your reply.

•••
•••
HI

Thanks for your service , very happy...

Thx
Tom

•••
ezimedia said:
HI

Thanks for your service , very happy...

Thx
Tom

Your welcome sir...thanks for selecting my services.

Thanks
AZEEE

P.S. Looking for more......

•••
Just wanted to add that I am already seeing great results from this, over 100 more back links already. I recomend this a lot!

•••
I'm interested. PM on the way...:)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back