Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

100 posts

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Phil

VIP Member
Impact
203
OK. So this is a contest I'm borrowing from another NP'er
and I'm modifying it. The person who makes post #100 of
this thread will get 500 NP:$:. The catch is you can only
post twice. So once to contribute to building up the thread,
and the second one would have to be post # 100. You can
say whatever you like in the thread: talk about the weather,
politics, or how great you are. Anything at all. So I'll just
step aside and ......GO!

This could get really interesting.

Edit: To make sure it's clear, it needs to be your second post that is post # 100.
In the event that post # 100 is not a second post of any NamePros member,
the first one after # 100 - that is a second post - will be the winner.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Here is my 1st post. Cya at 100 :)
 
0
•••
Nice contest. I'll check back at #99. ;)

*EDIT*
Seems like no one's interested in this contest. :td:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Sounds like I'm getting 250NP$ for free. ;)

See ya'll at 100! :wave:
 
0
•••
nice deal ;)
 
0
•••
250NP I'm coming for ya :D
 
0
•••
im joining in
 
0
•••
Well it means the contest is for newbies like me. This is the first post I am sure to be back at 100 to claim the 250NP.
 
0
•••
How exciting! ;)
 
0
•••
lets get this growing ;)!
 
0
•••
I'm all over this :)
 
0
•••
Good Luck to everyone on getting to 100! BUMP
 
0
•••
Tivo said:
Good Luck to everyone on getting to 100! BUMP

Hey, wait a second! You can only post twice! :o

The Rules said:
The catch is you can only post twice.

Which means, by that logic, I'm also out now. :lol:
 
0
•••
Cool game.

wait for me post #100

bwahaha.
^^
 
0
•••
Maybe this one will catch on...
 
0
•••
hey, this is mine 100th post....any benefits? :hehe:
 
0
•••
Its mine all mine
 
0
•••
:)
 
0
•••
First Post! will come back for #100
 
0
•••
My second post :wave:
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back