IT.COM

[100% NO-Fail ] $100+/Day or 4X your Money Back *Scalable+PASSIVE

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Urgent: Reading this new breaking report may explode your internet income overnight

"I Dare You to Use These Youtube Video Marketing Secrets and NOT Dramatically Increase Your Traffic, Your Sales, and Your Business -- 100% GUARANTEED!"

Or I Will Pay You 4x What You Pay For This WSO!

Hard to believe? You bet, but the fact is that this $300+ a day system works so well I'm willing to do something most other WSO sellers wouldn't dare do...

...I'm actually going to put my reputation and own cash on the line, because I stand by my method 100%....

...And I can assure you no matter if you're a complete newbie with zero experience, or a seasoned veteran looking for ways to increase your online income...this works!

...Before you spend a dime on any other WSO on this board, you really need to read every word in this post, otherwise you could be leaving a fortune on the table!

Dear DPer,

If you're sick and tired of wasting your hard earned cash on empty and rewritten WSOs, over-hyped Clickbank products, and software that promises quick profits with just a few clicks, then you've finally come to the right place.
My name is Benjamin, and I've been doing full time internet marketing for nearly 2 years now.

And like you, I once was on the product buying hamster wheel, constantly spending money on the next “big” thing, or the latest secret loophole.

It was a nightmare to say the least and it really sucks to feel frustrated and taken advantage of...

It always seemed like I was missing something, like if I could just get more information about what to do, one last missing piece of the puzzle I would finally reach success.

Do you feel like this?

If you've answered yes to this question, then I have something so incredibly exciting to tell you're going to be blown away...

What If I Told You That I've Finally Cracked The Internet Marketing Code, And Discovered A Simple Yet Powerful Method That Anyone, No Matter What Level Of Experience, Can Use To Line Their Pockets With Auto-Pilot Cash?

Would you be interested?

Here's what this is all about:

Right now people just like you are using Youtube to create huge profit streams of unending income, because they've figured out that it's the quickest and easiest way for anyone to start making money online.

Youtube is the third most highly visited website in the world, and the second largest search engine...

...And with tens of millions of people accessing it every hour, it only makes since that you should start marketing there.

But, up until now, Youtube video marketing has been somewhat of a mystery to most internet marketers.

A ton of people use it, but most internet marketers have no idea how they can leverage this awesome website into a money making machine.

There is a burning question that a lot of newbies and pro's alike just can't seem to find the answer too...

How Do You Make Money On Youtube?

Well it's like making money with everything else on the internet, you need traffic and a way to convert that traffic into money.

So let's start with converting traffic into money...

On Youtube this is done with your video.

But, there's a big problem!

It seems like it'd be hard to make videos, because most people wrongly assume that you need expensive cameras, special software, production skills, and a whole lot of time to do it.

Well, those things definitely do help make awesome videos, but they are not required at all for you to start making real money that you can take to the bank!

So if I could solve your video creation problems you'd have half of what you need...

The second place where most people get hung up is how to drive traffic to their videos.

Would you like to know the simple secrets to getting your Youtube videos ranking high in both the Google and Youtube search results, for nearly any keyword you can think of?

Well its simple.

Youtube works a lot like Google when it comes to ranking its videos.

In Order To Get A Youtube Video Ranking Highly For Nearly Any Keyword, All You Need To Do Is Follow This Surefire, 100% NO Fail, Step By Step System
Trust me, it really is this simple:

• Use the keyword phrase you're trying to rank for in your video title
  • Use related keyword phrases in your tags section
  • Get backlinks to your video
  • Get people to “Like”or “Thumbs Up” your video
  • Get people to “Favorite” your video
  • Get people to comment on your video
  • Get people to subscribe to your Youtube channel

That's it!

If you do all 7 steps, you will rank high in both Google and Youtube search!

Just to show you this works here's an example of a recent campaign I did.

I got a video ranking first page within Youtube search for two different money keywords within 7 short days (some information has been blacked out to protect my niche):

Buy Now
7 Left

As you can see, I really have cracked the code to Youtube video marketing, and I've got some great news for you...

I've taken my entire system and created the most comprehensive step by step guide creating, ranking, and making money with Youtube videos, ever, period!

I'm proud to introduce you to...

“Massive Youtube Profits”

After you go through this comprehensive course you'll have the exact blueprint to easily rake in $100, $200, and sometimes even $300 or more per day in income on Youtube...did I mention passive autopilot?

Here's just a small sampling of what you'll discover inside of Massive Youtube Profits:

• All the lies and myths you've been told about video marketing debunked! (Get the secrets about what really works from an true insider that is raking it in with Youtube videos, day in and day out)
  • Why don't need to know anything at all about video creation or editing in order to make fast money on Youtube ( Even with zero skills, just the fact that you can navigate the Digital Point Forum to this shows me you have all the technical know-how you need to make money on Youtube)
  • The exact fantastic system I use to rank videos #1 in both Google and Youtube search results, for high traffic money keywords, in as little as 20 minutes ( With Youtube you don't have to wait ages for approval, or weeks for results, it works extremely fast, which means you could begin making money as quickly as today! )
  • The truth behind backlinks and Youtube video's finally revealed ( I'll show you the absolute best backlinks to get to your Youtube videos that will catapult them to top rankings amazingly quick, and no, it has absolutely nothing to do with Yahoo Answers contextual links )
  • Easy video creation secrets exposed ( Simple ways to make a great looking video, with content you know people will love, using 100% totally free software with ZERO learning curve )
  • How to literally force Youtube to send you a partnership request for your videos ( Ever seen Adsense ads on Youtube videos? Those are Youtube partners that get paid each and every time someone clicks on those ads, and now you too can enjoy this extra income, it's just too easy! )
  • How you can outsource this ENTIRE system and make true auto-pilot passive profits ( Don't like to work, then don't! I'll show you how you can outsource every single aspect of this whole system so all you have to do is throw money in and watch more come back out! This is a highly scalable business model to say the least! )
  • My underground keyword research secrets revealed ( Use the free Google Keyword tool? Learn how to do it RIGHT, and stop spinning your wheels in the gravel trying to figure out some expensive keyword research software program )
  • Why ranking Youtube videos is 13 times easier than ranking websites ( Yes, with my system you can compete on keywords with tens of thousands of searches per month and millions of competing pages in Google, instead of wasting hours looking for low competition keywords with a couple thousand searches a month )
  • How to monetize your videos, the RIGHT way ( So many people get this wrong, but you never will because I'll show you how you can be 100% sure your video is going to make money )
  • Why you don't need much time at all in order to enjoy amazing profits ( If you've got an hour a day, you can build up to $100 a day and beyond quicker than with any other system out there)
  • My $100 A Day within 30 Days Step By Step Blueprint ( Who doesn't love step by step guides? I make it so easy you could teach a kid how to do this. Follow this blueprint and you simply cannot fail!)
  • All the sources you NEED for outsourcing revealed ( Instead of just giving you links to eLance.com or Guru.com, I'll share my exact sources that I personally use to outsource my Youtube video marketing business to. If you've ever outsourced before you know that this is priceless for the amount of headache and time its going to save you )
  • The easy system that I use to get Likes, Favorites, Comments, and Subscriptions on all my videos ( Social media can be tough, and if you don't know what you're doing you can ruin your reputation. So replicate my exact system and have people in your niche clamoring over your content! )
  • And much more!

As you can see, I've pulled out all the stops and I've made this the most comprehensive report on Youtube video marketing the Digital Point Forum has ever seen.

Once You Go Through This Report You'll Have Equipped Yourself With The Insanely Profitable Skill To Create And Rank Youtube Videos For Nearly Any Keyword, This I Can Promise!

Just think of all the phenomenal ways you can use this skill to make money for you:

• You can use your highly ranking Youtube videos to drive traffic to CPA offers
  • You can use your highly ranking Youtube videos to drive traffic to a squeeze page to build a list, then launch products to that list over and over again enjoying extreme profits
  • You can use your highly ranking Youtube videos to drive traffic to a Facebook fanpage
  • You can use your highly ranking Youtube videos to drive traffic to a niche Wordpress blog or niche website increasing your Adsense income
  • You can use your highly ranking Youtube videos to drive traffic to your salespages for your products or services
  • You can run a Youtube video marketing service WSO and make a ton of money from lazy Digital Point Members
  • You can use your highly ranking Youtube videos to raise money for charities and good causes
  • You can use your highly ranking Youtube videos to drive traffic to a website, easily get it making passive money, and then sell the same website with the Youtube account for thousands upon thousands of dollars
  • You can use your highly ranking Youtube videos to build your downline if you're in a network marketing program
  • You can sell Youtube marketing services to offline business owners for thousands of dollars easily
  • You can use your highly ranking Youtube videos to get the word out about an event or seminar you want to promote
  • And much more, the possibilities are endless!

By now I know your head is probably spinning with ideas and you're eager to get started with Massive Youtube Profits.

That's great, and best of all...it won't cost you an arm and a leg to get started either...

While I could easily charge $77 or more for this information ( and I will on Clickbank ), I'm going to make this available to the Digital Point Forum at an extreme discount...

The Next 20 can get Massive Youtube Profits for the ridiculously low price of just $10!

qtyleft_2841.png

After that the price will rise to steadily rise in increments, so get in while I'm literally giving away this information!

Everyone who orders right now will be eligible for this incredible:

BONUS!

Free Updates

Massive Youtube Profits is a dynamic product that I'm constantly tweaking and updating. The internet changes pretty much every day, so with your order today you can rest assured that I'm going to be keeping you up to date on all of the latest trends and tactics that you can use in your Youtube video marketing business.

And while everyone else will have to pay for the updated editions of this report, you'll get yours 100% free!

Also, I want you to be totally confident in your investment today.

You see, I'm just so sure you're going to love Massive Youtube Profits, that I'm going to remove every single ounce of risk from this transaction.

With your order today, you're going to be covered by, not one, but two iron clad guarantee's that make sure you risk absolutely nothing...

My Make $100 A Day Or I'll Give You 400% Of Your Money Back Guarantee

I'm so positive that this system will work if you put it into action that I'm willing to risk my own cash and reputation, right here, right now. I've yet to see any other ebook creator do this, but I believe in my method so much, that I don't believe anyone will be able to take me up on this...

Order Massive Youtube Profits right here and right now, and take the next 30 days to follow my simple $100 A Day Blueprint, and if by day 31 you're not making a consistent $100 a day, I insist that you contact me immediately.

If you can show me internet evidence that you did indeed follow my exact system, and you're not making $100 a day by day 31, I'll refund you four times what you paid me for this system.I'm literally paying you to try my WSO!

And to completely shoulder all the risk, I'm also going to offer you my...

30 Day Unconditional Money Back Guarantee

Go ahead and order Massive Youtube Profits today. And at any time during the next 30 days you're not satisfied with my report, for any reason or no reason at all, please email me and I'll refund 100% of your money, quietly and promptly, no questions asked.

I'm taking on all the risk here, because once you learn these secrets they are yours forever, and nobody can make you forget them.

So what do you have to lose?

Absolutely nothing!

Go ahead and order right now before the price goes up.

Remember, you don't need a lot of time or any technical skill what-so-ever in order to get started with Massive Youtube Profits. You don't even need your own website!

There are no other expensive upsells or other paid software that is required to make this work either. The price of the report is the only investment you need to get started.

Having a small budget to start with won't hurt, but you can start doing this 100% for free, with $0 in your pocket as well...

...And you can be in any country and still make money with this because Youtube is a global phenomenon.

It doesn't matter if you're a completely green newbie or seasoned pro, this system will add an additional $100, $200, $300, or even $500+ a day cash flow stream to your business!

So don't wait any longer, order right now and let's get started!
Thanks for reading,

-Benjamin Ng

P.S. -- Let's be blunt: If you pass on this offer, will you have started building yourself a huge empire of profit pulling high ranking Youtube videos? Probably not!

You'll still be wishing you were making great money online and still be wasting hundreds of dollars on new WSOs and not making a dime.

Face it. Most of what you need is instruction in a good easy to use system and the encouragement to build the system for yourself. Get this report NOW and have start making money as fast as TODAY!

Wouldn't you like to be making money and bragging about your passive income? GET IT NOW

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

massiveyoutubeprofitspi.png

qtyleft_2841.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reviews
Here is my Initial review:
Summary
The information appears solid and well worth the price being asked, actually I have paid a lot more and received far less, so yes this is a good deal. Will it generate income? It should, obviously I have not had time to work it yet, but I can see no reason why it would not work as billed/stated.

Thank you, Patrick

Looks interesting. Hit the buy button and it jumped from $9 to $11. Anyway, my cursory review showed that it is well worth the price. However, do not understand why there is FBML Code included as part of the bonuses. Isn't that already phased out by Facebook?

Essence:
This guide will teach you about maximizing the youtube factors/advantages/benefits to get your videos rank with less time and skipping all the Common Thought myths. How to make your video appear viral and the perks.

So you can get your Money Video out there Faster and have Views rushing to it. You can't have conversions without Traffic and we show you how you can get your Webiste, Offer, Products, MASSIVE Consistent Traffic.

Youtube has long been proven to be a traffic generating, profit pulling, passive profit system; the problem is getting videos ranked and we tell you EXACT How you can SlingShot your video to the top. Sure you might know how to get it ranked but are you taking more time than you should?

All about SEO; as you see I am a SEO fanatic. Had a very successful SEO service with stunning stellar reviews; we know our SEO in short....or in this case Video SEO.

If you're looking to learn Video SEO then this is one you need to see. It isn't another rewritten course or guide but yet includes the proven and true basics as well. Comprehensive.
[/FONT][/COLOR]
How to get more youtube Views

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back