Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

10 Templates

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

infinity22

Established Member
Impact
0
I am looking for a nice, quick sale. I am willing to drop the prices, please PM me with an offer if you cannot afford one of these, please do not send me STUPID prices of $1-$5, please send prices that are close to the prices i have listed. I accept payments VIA pay pal.

All the layouts you see posted in this topic include...A .psd, fully coded in HTML, and fully expandable. You also get resale rights.

Template 1
Price $10

Template 2
Price $18

Template 3
Price $10

Template 4
Price $18

Template 5
Price $23

Template 6
Price $18

Template 7
Price $25

Template 8
Price $20

Template 9
Price $5 (This was inspired from a template monster template, so please dont accuse of ripping)

Template 10
Price $10

Thanks for reading, also this is posted on a couple other forums. I will update this with links in a bit.

http://www.zymic.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6578
http://www.talkfreelance.com/f59-design-offers-&-requests.html
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I dont think anyone gonna buy them cause they look to simple made. You could maybe sell the 2 below.

Template 5
Template 6
 
0
•••
We will wait and see :)
 
0
•••
Im not saying they wouldnt, just my opinion
 
0
•••
Oh, also you may take the whole lot for $100.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back