Dynadot

priced 10 Premium Domains (including one word, rare domain names). Dot Com Domains!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
The following domains below are for sale... Each domain is the name of an actual city or town. This can be verified with a Google search of each word, or use Google Maps! I have sold many of these location domains, recently sold one for $399. Others I've sold for about $100 each over the last year. Through research of higher sales online, I have seen domains like these go for over $5000 each. In order to raise some quick cash, my selling price is only $25 each (purchase separate) or $200 for all 10 domains!

alapocas.com - Located in Deleware
anegam.com - Located in Arizona
appolds.com - Located in Maryland
arbala.com - Located in Texas
bakerstand.com - Located in New York
bertig.com - Located in Arizona
carntown.com - Located in Ohio, and Kentucky
cismont.com - Located in Virginia
cliffdell.com - Located in Washington
cloverheights.com - Located in Georgia

Note: Several of these domains are also last names, and the names of schools! This can also be verified with a simple Google search of each domain's word.

All domains are registered with Godaddy for a fast and easy (free) push into your account.

You can reach me direct at (586) 480-3000 (this is my cell phone). If you respond through this forum I will respond within 24 hours.

Note: I am posting this sale on other forums as well so these will go quickly!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back