$10 Logo Contest!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all

Ok the logo will be for a site im developing. Closegame.com . The theme will be similar to covers.com Ex. sports. I dont want the logo to be similar but the theme will be.

I want the logo to be vector format. The theme will be sports. Key is creativity. I want something unique. No color choice, something cool.
I seen some amazing logos here so i'm giving this a shot hoping i will recieve a amazing logo. Text should be : Closegame.com. You can put subtext or a slogan if you can come up with something clever and goes well with the logo.


I will let you guys know tommarow when the contest ends.
Payment by paypal.
Only one winner.


Thanks
Spy
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Here's my attempt. Anything can be changed. Feedback much appreciated.

close_game.gif
 
0
•••
EmanEvan said:
Here's my attempt. Anything can be changed. Feedback much appreciated.

close_game.gif
That's really cool, i like it.
 
0
•••
Thats a nice one.
 
0
•••
Contest will end Thursday!
 
0
•••
spy, is there anything I can do to improve my logo?
 
0
•••
No actually i like it.

Looking for more entries!
 
0
•••
Hi spy69,

Here's my entry. Vector artwork. Can grow/shrink, color change, etc without losing quality.

originall1_closegame.jpg


Like this is a web logo we can spice it a little bit.

Feedback is appreciated

thanks
guetizo
 
0
•••
Any more?
 
0
•••
my entry:

closegame-logo.jpg


regards,

jake wright
 
0
•••
7826560900121.gif
 
0
•••
My First Try ... %%-



Not too happy with it. I'm going to play around abit more.

----------------

Right, take two.

Im much more fond of this one ... %%-



Comments?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
.
 
0
•••
feedback?? whos in the lead..'.' gives us no information what so ever
 
0
•••
Well right now its between emanewen and jakewright.
 
0
•••
Is there ANYTHING I can do to make my logo appeal more to you?
 
0
•••
I dont know, maybe try a different slogan. Also the winner will get $10 but so not everyone wastes their time i will PM maybe 2 or so contestents and offer $2 for the logo if they agree.
 
0
•••
Here are some more different variations of the logo.

close_game.gif


close_game2.jpg


close_game3.gif


close_game4.gif


close_game5.gif
 
0
•••
Contest will end tommarow at 8 central time.
 
0
•••
Ends in about 22 hours!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back