Domain Empire

bargain $10 Each - phoenixazlawfirms.com hdtelevison.org dotdestiny.com advocagency.com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are registered at GoDaddy and can be pushed to a GoDaddy account at no cost.

NOTE: ALL ARE EXPIRED/EXPIRING AND WILL NEED TO BE RENEWED AFTER BEING MOVED TO YOUR ACCOUNT. IN THE EVENT THAT GODADDY ASSESSES ANY FEES AND THE BUYER IS UNWILLING TO PAY THE FEE, I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE TRANSACTION.

phoenixazlawfirms.com - Great domain for a legal directory in Phoenix
hdtelevison.org - Great domain for selling HD TV's as an affiliate or otherwise.
dotdestiny.com - Nice brandable dot com.
advocagency.com - Great name for an agency or advocacy group.

FYI - I am just liquidating some names. Like many, I have this addiction... often when I sell a name, I will buy 5 more so I end up with lots of domains and not enough time to manage them all.

First come, first served. Also listed in other forums.

$10 paid via PayPal for each or $30 for all.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
advocagency.com @ $5
I didn't expect an "offer" on a $10 domain :) I think I will hold out for the $10. Let me know if you are interested at $10. (You know, PayPal gets their cut, etc.)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back