NameSilo

domain 1 word solid .biz

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

andyy15

Established Member
Impact
4
I was wondering what www.marigold.biz would be worth. I appreciate any suggestions as to your thoughts on its value. All other extensions are taken and there are several businesses starting with the word Marigold. Marigold is the name of a yellow flower.
Thanks,
Andrew
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Is that your site? Multiply monthly revenue by 12 (roughly) and add 30 - 5-%.. that should give you an idea.

andyy15 said:
I was wondering what www.marigold.biz would be worth. I appreciate any suggestions as to your thoughts on its value. All other extensions are taken and there are several businesses starting with the word Marigold. Marigold is the name of a yellow flower.
Thanks,
Andrew
 
0
•••
Hi dgridley thanks for the reply this is my site I have posted a generic design while I figure how to further develop the website. I have owned the domain name for just over a year and am trying to see if I should sell it or develop it.
 
0
•••
Any other appraisals?
 
0
•••
anything?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back