budget: above $1000 1 word, 2 words, LLLL or best brandable

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coindoji

Blockchain and Crypto domainsEstablished Member
Impact
Budget: $500-5000 per 1 domain, looking for 3-5 names.
DAN, Escrow, BTC.

Requirements:

• - 1 word preferred
  • - meaningful 2-words that make sense and mesh together (preferred niches for 2W - fintech, green/organic, real estate, beauty & health, digital and software)
  • - CVCV/VCVC or very pronounceable 4L .com
  • - no brandables - (only if it is an ultra sweet brandable, i.e. Swyft.com or Altis.com or Neter.com)

* must be aged - no recent handregs (5+ age)
* no hyphens, numbers, no hacks, -ed or -ly endings.
* must be a .com
* include your price

1. This is no charity - this is a wholesale forum and I'm looking for bargains, please do not quote me retail prices.
  2. Be reasonable, SmartPrimy is not $2k name, Onkx is not $5k name, are you guys lunatics, sending name with 1-2 extensions taken and asking for $5k? Please READ again - WHOLESALE prices.
  3. Do NOT offer me something taken in 1 or 2 extensions and say 'It's a category killer!'. Somehow nobody in the world but you sees it as that, yet you stick $5k tag on it.

WHAT IS 'WHOLESALE prices.' - estimate your name's retail value and divide by 20-50 - this is your range with me.

I will be reporting as 'SPAM' all messages that are outside the criteria set above

Thank you

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
sent

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
pm sent with digital and software related name

•••
•••
•••
People just don’t read, this is going downhill real quick.

i’ll help yall - anyone who sends a DM without a following guidelines and criteria is getting reported for spam.

stop sending fresh handregs for $2000, stop offering Bizely.coms as ‘great’ brandables, UZMU is NOT good LLLL.. you people are crazy.

somehow all of you think people with money are stupid and this is your lucky day to get paid retail for your crappy names.

•••
People just don’t read, this is going downhill real quick.

i’ll help yall - anyone who sends a DM without a following guidelines and criteria is getting reported for spam.

stop sending fresh handregs for $2000, stop offering Bizely.coms as ‘great’ brandables, UZMU is NOT good LLLL.. you people are crazy.

somehow all of you think people with money are stupid and this is your lucky day to get paid retail for your crappy names.
😂😂😂

•••
Aged Domains - Minimum how Old the Domain should be.

•••
•••
•••
•••
This is ridiculous.. Even after set criteria, even after threat of reporting spam messages, people openly keep sending handregs, .nets and other crap..

upload_2020-12-9_16-57-50.png

READ THE GUIDELINES AND CRITERIA - STOP SPAMMING.

Attachments

• upload_2020-12-9_16-56-47.png
    upload_2020-12-9_16-56-47.png
    50.5 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back