NameSilo

-$1 .mobi

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

newsiness

VIP Member
Impact
49
Domain: NEWSPRINT.mobi
Expiration Date: 22-Dec-2008
Registrar: RegisterDub
Start Bid: -$1 (Meaning that I pay you $1 to get my .mobi)
Min Bid: $1
BIN: $60
Payment: Paypal
Auction Ends 24hours after last bid!

Good Luck!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
-$1
 
0
•••
0
•••
$0.00 :tu:

Thanks.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Jeff said:
$0.00 :tu:

Thanks.
-Jeff B-)

Thanks Jeff, pray you get this free.
 
0
•••
I bid $0 :)
 
0
•••
scoops22 said:
sorry scoops22, jeff comes in first...:) thanks for the bid anyway.
 
0
•••
Guess I was late,the post hadnt appeared yet.
I bid $1 :)
 
0
•••
scoops22 said:
Guess I was late,the post hadnt appeared yet.
I bid $1 :)

scoops22, thanks for the +ve bid...this is the cheapest .mobi ever. Anyway Good luck to you..:)
 
0
•••
$5.55 :o
 
0
•••
0
•••
:$: 6.55 :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
I'll go $8.
 
0
•••
gou said:
I'll go $8.

Thanks gou for the bids..

I got to go and thanks to everyone here!!! :) Happy Bidding!!!
 
0
•••
$10 here
 
0
•••
$11

$11 here.
 
0
•••
miitree said:
$11 here.

Congratulation, you win the auction. PM sent. :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back