Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain 1 letter .bz.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

robbiesz

Account Closed
Impact
0
I have
x.bz.com
s.bz.xom
a.bz.com
f.bz.com

I see google, avis, etc are using the .bz.com. Will google opening the .bz.com help these names? What do you think the value are? I am sure there will be the "reg fee" posts b y nay sayers, but these have to have some value. Any help would be nice
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
any ideas would help. thanks kindly
 
0
•••
What you own are subdomains on the bz.com domain. Any subdomain is worthless, IMO.
 
0
•••
.BZ's don't really sell to well. I would put the value at less than $50 each.
 
0
•••
s.bz > $50
s.bz.com = $0
 
0
•••
hostingsearch said:
s.bz > $50
s.bz.com = $0

no way...

s.bz > $1,000
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back