auction $1 Domain Package Auction

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

NodeWideLLC

Established Member
Impact
0
All domains listed are being sold in a package meaning you make a bid for the total package and not just individual domains. :kickass:

Starting bid is $1 and then $1 increments and the auction will end 72 hours after the last bid.

CollectPal.com EXP: 09/08/2011
NameDojo.com EXP: 10/08/2011
IdentityManaged.com EXP: 09/04/2011
NasirNode.com EXP: 08/20/2011


All registered at NameCheap! :bingo:

Terms:
*Payment via Paypal or Google Checkout :$:
*Free Push
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$1
 
0
•••
$2
 
0
•••
$3
 
0
•••
$4
 
0
•••
$5
 
0
•••
six
 
0
•••
$7
 
0
•••
$7

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

oups, $8
 
0
•••
$9
 
0
•••
10
 
0
•••
This auction is currently at $10..... do I hear $11?

On a side note CollectPal.com and IdentityManaged.com are to very good domains if you wanna start a business or service of some sort..... I am hoping that this auction brings in at least the retail registration cost of at least one of these domain names.

Keep the bidding coming!

"Show Me The Money" :loveyou:

And a Happy Halloween 8^X to everyone who is viewing this auction!
 
0
•••
11
 
0
•••
12
 
0
•••
13$
 
0
•••
$13! Do I hear $14?


I will throw in a free "Mystery Domain Name" to whoever wins this auction..... the domain name is registered at NameCheap too!

THE WINNER OF THIS AUCTION WILL WIN A TOTAL OF FIVE DOMAIN NAMES! :kickass:
 
0
•••
Now is the time to make a bid on this auction!

If you do not bid soon you will lose the chance to win this bundle of domain names!
 
0
•••
$14
 
0
•••
$14 do I hear $15?

Remember you get the domains list in the first post PLUS a additional free mystery domain name that I will throw in..... so a total of Five domain names if you win this auction!
 
0
•••
This will be my final bump of this auction...

Do I hear? $15?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back