Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

$1 auctions

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
419
DartsTV.mobi
LoansTV.Mobi
PMSL.Mobi

$1 Start on each name,$1 Increments. Auction ends 48 hours after last bid on each individual name

Regged at GD will push to other GD account, paypal payment please

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PMSL.Mobi

$2
 
0
•••
PMSL.Mobi

$5
 
0
•••
bid $7 PMSL.mobi
 
0
•••
LoansTV.Mobi - $1
DartsTV.mobi - $1
 
0
•••
Pmsl $12
 
0
•••
$15 pmsl.mobi
 
0
•••
thanks for all your bids, little bump
 
0
•••
I've won the auction hehe :)

LoansTV.Mobi - $1
DartsTV.mobi - $1

PM sent :)
 
0
•••
Congrats! :talk:

-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
I haven't received a PM back yet, but thank you :)

My first two .mobi :)

These two will go straight into Np$ charity ribbon sale.
 
0
•••
Nutzdaddy wins pmsl $15 :)
 
0
•••
Well done Nutzdaddy.... I missed my chance there! ;)

From some recent posts / threads I get the feeling that some people are losing sight of what .mobi can be.... I can't believe that there is any rot at the core so early in the race.... the mobile internet hasn't even started yet.... it'll have several false dawns I'm sure of it but there is no better way to address a mobile web site than using an http//www. address (no matter what the extension) WAP has been & gone..... the web no.2 is here & there is no sense or logic in .mobi not playing a big part in all this... watch this space.... 2008/ 2009 / 2010 all growth years for the mobile web... then say you told me so! ;)

(or I'll have to eat my hat!)

Regards

Gary
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back