Dynadot

£1.8 / $2.5 million given to UK Asylum Seeker out of taxpayer funds!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
To be honest... They want to ban BNP in the UK.
One problem they can't... So many British UK people are fed up with the immigration that everyone is going to vote BNP as they will get this country sorted.

- Sort out who is coming in to the country
- Remove people who shouldn't be here
- Stop immigrants coming the UK to get free healthcare and education
- Bring back our troops

For me to pay taxes for non UK citizens live in luxury and have never done a days work in the UK makes me sick!

UK has no jobs, most jobs taken by EU's / illegals / immigrants.

Sorry if anyone takes this to offence. If you live in the UK, you will understand.

BNP have got my vote.

•••
To be honest... They want to ban BNP in the UK.
One problem they can't... So many British UK people are fed up with the immigration that everyone is going to vote BNP as they will get this country sorted.

- Sort out who is coming in to the country
- Remove people who shouldn't be here
- Stop immigrants coming the UK to get free healthcare and education
- Bring back our troops

For me to pay taxes for non UK citizens live in luxury and have never done a days work in the UK makes me sick!

UK has no jobs, most jobs taken by EU's / illegals / immigrants.

Sorry if anyone takes this to offence. If you live in the UK, you will understand.

BNP have got my vote.

:bingo:

I agree with everything this guy has said, they need to do something about this or there is going to be a lot more hate groups which is very bad for everyone involved.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back