Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.info $1.75 dot INFOs!!!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

trigatch4

Established Member
Impact
4
I'm not sure where you guys get your .info domains but heres what i've been doing:

(1) Dotser has 1 year .info regs for $2.99 (dotster.com)
(2) Fill up your shopping cart with 4, make sure they are at 1 year ($11.96 total)
(3) When asked, enter coupon code "freemoney" this gives you $5 off any purchase over $10
(4) Your remaining balance will be $6.96

That's .infos for $1.74... that's the best deal I could find!


If this helps you out, NP$ or Rep greatly appreciated. If you've got a better deal, I'd love to hear it!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$1.99 per .info at DomainSite
 
0
•••
150 np$ at Namepros :)
 
0
•••
JRayers said:
$1.99 per .info at DomainSite

But if you plan on frowarding the domain you need to pay extra right ?

I am gonna switch to Name Pros I think. 150np$
 
0
•••
0
•••
How much after that...?
not more than a .com?
 
0
•••
450 np$ after that i guess.
 
0
•••
That's reasonable...I just looked on line
one place was saying $16.00 for any renewal .ext
 
0
•••
0
•••
Wouldn't touch 1and1.com
Have a look at some of the posts about 1and1.com on this site.Horrendous stuff
 
0
•••
Arent all cheap info's first year price only ??
 
0
•••
Aah, I bought the free .info from 1and1.com about a month ago.. are they gonna screw me over or something? What should I do?
 
0
•••
Snurf said:
Aah, I bought the free .info from 1and1.com about a month ago.. are they gonna screw me over or something? What should I do?


Do a search here on namepros for 1and1
 
0
•••
I have quite a few with domainsite.com which are $1.99 first year and a few more at NPros for 150 NP's first year.

Domain site seems to work well but I have'nt checked if it costs more for web forwarding - Changing NS is free, quick and easy - Much better to change the NS than use web forwarding IMO :)

The other good thing is you can bulk manage your names which is great :)

I would'nt touch 1and1.com with a bargepole from what people here have said :td:
.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I did a search for 1and1 and I see how bad they are now, should I just cancel the .info after a year is up?
 
0
•••
1€ at gandi.net
That's 1,21 USD

But for security, no online owner change here.
It's easier to transfer first.
 
0
•••
lol nice

Nice :D
 
0
•••
If you use a reseller club reseller (hint cough splutter sig) you get them even cheaper.
 
0
•••
Registerfly are doing a $0.99 .info promotion today, just log into your account and you will see the offer.
 
0
•••
mis_chiff said:
How much after that...?
not more than a .com?

Its 350 np$ for .info renewals.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back