Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

1.5million Posts

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Dan

Buy my domains.VIP Member
Impact
108
NamePros is almost at 1,500,000 posts!
Current posts: 1,499,393

After this will be 50,000 members and 250,000 threads.
Registered Members: 40,708
Total Threads: 240,881
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
That's a lot of posts. Way to go Namepros!
 
0
•••
Current Total Posts: 1,499,528

Looks like 1.5 posts per minute.

Which means we should get it within 5 hours! :tu:

I'm sure we can do it a lot quicker :P
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Post number...

1.5 MILLION!

Congratulations NamePros.
A great effort from everyone. :)​
 
0
•••
Actually it's officially post 1,511,838 :p

Well Done NamePros :tu:
 
0
•••
The numbers don't lie...Rock on NP's :tu:
 
0
•••
haha!!
go namepros :!:
:xf.love:
 
0
•••
great success :alien:
 
0
•••
Wow! How about that milestone RJ?
 
0
•••
Way to go everyone! That's a lot of reading to catch up on.
 
0
•••
congrats Rj, wtg :tu: wohoo
 
0
•••
Was there ever any doubt?

The #1 community in the business!

The #1 community in our hearts!

Thanks RJ, for building not a house,
but a home.

Peace,
Cyberian
 
0
•••
Congratz NamePros!

*PARTY!*
 
0
•••
I love NamePros, and I just want to say that I really appreciate all the time, effort, and money poured into this site by the great NamePros staff! :hearts:

Keep up the good work, and congrats on the milestone!

*P.S. This is my 1,000th post. :yell:
 
0
•••
:D The best place to be!
 
0
•••
Egnited said:
I love NamePros, and I just want to say that I really appreciate all the time, effort, and money poured into this site by the great NamePros staff! :hearts:

Keep up the good work, and congrats on the milestone!

*P.S. This is my 1,000th post. :yell:
And a perfect place for your 1000th post!! Congratz to you as well Egnited!
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back