Dynadot

1&1 is not completely terrible, Transfer out in 4 minutes

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Do you buy any names on 1 & 1

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • NO

votes
    55.6%
  • HELL NO

votes
    22.2%
  • maybe

vote
    11.1%
  • if the the price is right

vote
    11.1%
  • more than 2

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

so i budgeted about 2 weeks for phone calls, system not working, cancel the hosting in different place from the name, auth code tricks, login problems, etc and was able to login and use, get code and transfer a name out of 1&1

all before the auto renewal hit, they actually sent notice of the auto-renewal so i could catch it.

ITS A DOMAINER MIRACLE!!

maybe i shuldnt count my chickens, they may still charge me, hire a collection firm for the autorenewal..

anyone else have the same problems with 1 & 1

Page Howe

now if only network solutions would get better......

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yet to try 1&1, but Netsol is getting better with exception in pricing & having to wait for 3days to get authorization code.

•••
hello Myfav, thats a bit like say The Titanic had a good crossing except for the iceberg and gravity...

dont forget 6 pages to click thru and late fee one day after expiration...

ph

•••

ph
Lol. I have transferred more than 20 domains this year and nothing was charged. The only challenge was waiting for 3days to get authorization code.

•••
Whenever I want to transfer only 1domain, I will call their support and they will send it immediately

•••
hello Myfav, thats a bit like say The Titanic had a good crossing except for the iceberg and gravity...

ph
Late fee on day of expiration, no?

•••
Lol. I have transferred more than 20 domains this year and nothing was charged. The only challenge was waiting for 3days to get authorization code.
How many days does it take to transfer a name out from Netsol (apart from the 3 days wait for the auth code)?

•••
How many days does it take to transfer a name out from Netsol (apart from the 3 days wait for the auth code)?
The usual 5days.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back