IT.COM

1,000 Visitors To Your Website - U.S.$2.00 only

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Via paypal or via bitcoin payment

I will drive visitors to your website, it will take me like a week to do that.

Traffic Sources: / alexa ranking / google pr

easyhits4u.com - 24,042 / 6
herculist.com - 77,397 / 0
TrafficG.com - 78,708/ 5
membersrule.com - 207,926 / 3
Webmasterquest.com - 386,075 / 4
Clickvoyager.com - newly added
TrafficSwirl.com - newly added
TrafficAdBar.com - newly added

of all the 5 sources only herculist.com is the safelist the others are all manual traffic exchangers. these traffic exchangers have anticheat system installed on them, so they can't be surfed using vpn/proxies and will require that you click on random images on random location to move to the next website for credits. so they're humans that are viewing your website.

I will surf for you but I'm going to put your website in http://w.nabaza.com url tracker so i will know when to stop the 1000. The distribution of traffic will be random, not unless you specify here. only herculist.com is uncontrollable.

for example,

your order will be like this;

i order 500 from easyhits4u, and 500 from trafficg/herculist/membersrule for this domain

nabaza.com

there you go. just replace nabaza.com with your domain.

So it will decrease your alexa ranking. meaning if you have like alexa ranking such as this it will decrease it and make it better.

Benefits:
- good alexa ranking
- high pr domains
- business leads

domain requirements:
- no adult, no gambling, no politics, no religion, no scam, no pyramid/networking
- no popup/popunder
- no brower mining
- no frame breakers
- i have to check first

Bonus:
- 200 visitors/hits

This method of traffic is not adsense friendly. It's like a cooperative you visit a website in exchange for someone will visit your website. Now you might ask, well i can DIY and make some traffic and save some money but you have to receive a lot of emails, visit a lot of websites so that's where the value of 2bucks goes to. You won't be bothered by these emails and you don't need to visit other websites, you just pay and enjoy the benefits.

Taking orders now..

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
added 200 visitors/hits and added clickvoyager.com
still same dirt cheap price

•••
added trafficswirl.com to it, same price

•••
•••
im back, taking orders for today

•••
•••
how about today? more orders to come.

•••
ok open for orders again

•••
•••
•••
•••
anyone else want this service?

•••
by the way, you can repeat orders.

•••
taking orders for today.

•••
•••
taking orders for today. well for 2bucks your site is promoted on 8 domains. what bargain is that? it's almost free.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back