Dynadot

.com $1,000 domain lot sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

baseballworld

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Sold 3 self driving domains as a lot to an end user for $1,000 escrow fees paid by the buyer. All picked up at discount club pricing.

selfdrivinglaw.com
selfdrivingschool.com
selfdrivingschools.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Inbound he contacted makes my 13th domain sold in past 60 days

•••
Congrats, looks like you are doing well – wouldn't mind to hear the one or the other tip from you. ;)
this is why i am starting the investors group.

•••
got 3 more
selfdrivable.com
selfdrivablecar.com
selfdrivablecars.com

•••
guys even see the next gems replacing them? lol

I own, SelfDriving dot co dot uk

Registered on: 18-Oct-2013
Expiry date: 18-Oct-2018

Are they from UK? hehe

•••
Yeah my 3 new ones are better though.
selfdrivable.com
selfdrivablecar.com
selfdrivablecars.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Congrats! I have a domain and they ask me $3000 for it. But I think it might worth more. It's been 3 weeks and I can't make a decision.:guilty:

•••
•••
•••
Nice sale..smart move on these keywords!

•••
Ahead of the curve end user, if this sector takes off those are going to be some useful domains.

•••
Congrats, looks like you are doing well – wouldn't mind to hear the one or the other tip from you. ;)

•••
•••
•••
Sold 3 self driving domains as a lot to an end user for $1,000 escrow fees paid by the buyer. All picked up at discount club pricing.

selfdrivinglaw.com
selfdrivingschool.com
selfdrivingschools.com
Nice work bro

•••
guys even see the next gems replacing them? lol

•••
wow wtg, that's the way to do it. yea!

•••
Now see ! all extensions with these keywords will be registered ! Its sign of newbies ;) . Congrates on your commercial sale !

•••
•••
Congrats! I have a domain and they ask me $3000 for it. But I think it might worth more. It's been 3 weeks and I can't make a decision.:guilty:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back