Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain 0c.com And 0c.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOXX

Ti.coTop Member
Impact
790
:hi:-,

Please appraise the value of 0C.COM WITH 0C.NET

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
wow
 
0
•••
I say it is value around $1,600. Thats just by the name.
 
0
•••
high $xxxx. Damn! you have really good domains!
 
0
•••
good catch.
 
0
•••
Amazing finds... Nice work
 
0
•••
Thanks guys! :)
 
0
•••
give me one!

:)
 
0
•••
Thanks guys!

I am willing to sell them both FOR THE RIGHT PRICE, of course! ;)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING Y'ALL!
_\|/_
 
0
•••
high $xxxx for both
 
0
•••
Thanks guys! :)
...
Does it matter if its a NL or LN???
(as I have BOTH kinds in my portfolio)
 
0
•••
drpm said:
Thanks guys! :)
...
Does it matter if its a NL or LN???
(as I have BOTH kinds in my portfolio)


They're all worthless. I'll give you $1 for them all.

:sold: :hehe:
 
0
•••
These are two very nice domains and both of them together would fetch ATLEAST $x,xxx low to low mid in my opnion, Good Luck with them!
 
0
•••
Judging from past sales, I think you can get a max 1.8k for 0c.net. I'd have to say 1k - 1.8k reseller.
 
0
•••
yeah i would say mid to high XXXX.
I would say a LOT more but the "0" vs "o" really kills it

I just sold a L-N.com for $700 for comparison

Good luck
 
0
•••
Was your recent sale WITH the hyphen (-)???
...
If so, I think you can't compare these loscocco! ;)
...
Also, past sales didn't INCLUDE the .NET WITH the .COM!!
Its not too often you can get a 2 Character .COM WITH the complementary .NET!!!

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
drpm said:
Was your recent sale WITH the hyphen (-)???
...
If so, I think you can't compare these loscocco!
...
Also, past sales didn't INCLUDE the .NET WITH the .COM!!
Its not too often you can get a 2 Character .COM WITH the complementary .NET!!!

Thanks!

yes.. my sale was with a hyphen which does reduce the value. since you name includes the .net thats add a lot but I think the ZERO really hurts this domain name.
 
0
•••
drpm said:
Also, past sales didn't INCLUDE the .NET WITH the .COM!!
Its not too often you can get a 2 Character .COM WITH the complementary .NET!!!

Not only is it "not often", it is NEVER !!!
This is one of those "look back" threads.
In a few years, someone will revive this post and comment on what a great deal that could have been had. :gn:
 
0
•••
Thanks Bob!!! ;)
...
AGAIN, FINALLY A POSITIVE APPRAISAL!!! ;)
...
Like I mentioned before, I WILL SELL FOR THE RIGHT PRICE!!!
...
Thanks!!!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back