NameSilo

negotiable 0ai.io - Domains for sale (Bulk)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

HSD

Impact
A lot of these are junk and I know it, but there's a few good ones in there, please feel free to offer or provide help with valuation, I would appreciate the help as I'm new to this. These are the first domains I've bought:

2ndhandiphone.com
0ai.io
24auct.com
inh1.com
al2s.com
efurz.com
weeb1.com
misterry.com
ugals.com
utoo.co.uk
shatter.pro
ahd4.com
0ai.me
9ai.co.uk
5ai.co.uk
3ai.me
a-choo.com
bawws.com
approachintegration.com
0000.lol
0000.pics
001.pics
010.homes
010.pics
011.homes
011.lat
011.lol
011.pics
110.homes
110.lat
110.pics

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,
I can't see a good one amongst these. I think you need to put the brakes on :xf.smile:
Read as much as you can, and don't be in a rush to buy names - you will start to recognise better ones as you learn.

Welcome to namepros, good luck (y)

•••
Yeah, I stopped after I realised I was impulse buying them thinking "If I don't buy this right now, someone else will" - Don't you think the first few could be worth anything? inh1 has 14million google results, its a chemical formula and a gene. al2s has 5.5m results, aluminium sulfide and also internet2 layer 2 service. 0ai.io is a really short domain to do with ai, might be worth something? and 2ndhandiphone could be good? from what I found, iphone is one of the most popular search results and keywords, but I'm new to this whole thing. All the rest are complete junk but all the 101.junk domains were only $2 each so I don't really mind for learning purposes. Thanks for the response.

•••
As well as search results for a term, you have to ask yourself "would anybody use this as a brand and run a site on it?" Then consider whether it passes the radio test - if someone said the name on the radio would you know straight away how it's spelt, or would it have to be explained? ie. "Is that an 'oh' or a zero?", or "is that 'two' or the number 2?
Then, is the extension well-known? Most people don't know that there's a .lol or .pics - if you told them the address they'd probably ask if there's a .com on the end of it. You can see any notable sales in different extensions at namebio.com
There are many facets to domaining, but it all starts to become second nature the more you get into it.

Not sure why this was moved to make offer? I'd have thought it was more an appraisal. Now it looks like I hijacked your sales thread :unsure:

•••
Well, I don't think there are good domains someone would buy for their brand/business. If no one can buy them for their business, then even resellers won't buy your domains, because they'll know that these are useless domains they won't be able to resell to "end-users"

The only domain that might be interesting here is misterry.com.. You can try to open an auction as to that one, and see if people are interested.
Yeah, I stopped after I realised I was impulse buying them thinking "If I don't buy this right now, someone else will" - Don't you think the first few could be worth anything? inh1 has 14million google results, its a chemical formula and a gene. al2s has 5.5m results, aluminium sulfide and also internet2 layer 2 service. 0ai.io is a really short domain to do with ai, might be worth something? and 2ndhandiphone could be good? from what I found, iphone is one of the most popular search results and keywords, but I'm new to this whole thing. All the rest are complete junk but all the 101.junk domains were only $2 each so I don't really mind for learning purposes. Thanks for the response.

•••
Hello,

Welcome to NamePros.

As required by NamePros Rule: 6.1.6, please Edit your Original Post within 24-48 hours to include:

Registrar - The domain’s current registrar.
Renewal Price - If the cost exceeds $15 at its current registrar.
Renewal Date - The date the domain needs to be renewed if expiring within 3 months.
Payment Options - PayPal, Escrow, etc.

Thank you.

Note: We can delete this message after you update your post.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back