Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.mobi 08544.mobi Princeton zip code

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

jettabosko

Established Member
Impact
0
opinions welcomed. I think zip codes for popular places gonna be valuable for .mobi's.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Good choice IMO. I have 10005 .mobi, the zip code of Wall Street. I'm planning to developed with related material.
 
0
•••
nice catch. i regged the "other" princeton zip.

i am thinking of developing it into a quick "where to eat/what to do" site...

kev
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back