000Domains.Com

NameSilo
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
Reviews and information for 000Domains.Com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
000domains bought by Dotster

000domains was bought by Dotster and now uses the Dotster interface and support line. I loved 000domains' interface and prompt and friendly support and am anxious about Dotster's ability to measure up.

•••
I Think That they are very bad they eat one of my domains

•••
no good

Since dotster took over 000 domains I have been blessed with a god awful interface, lost domain names, service that went from the best to the worst.

•••
Decent service and good for those who use checks to pay.

They are an average company in my view. I used them as my first domain registration company since I did not have a Paypal account or use a credit card at the time. They get the job done but they're a little more expensive than some of the other companies out there. However, never had to use support, everything was easy going.

•••
Review

The price for a domain is a lot you need to lower that a little. You do have lots of support thats good. You need to work a lot on your website. You have a nice template but it could be better.

•••
Review

See http://webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=482195&page=4

•••
I saw 13.99 .coms and i closed it

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back