Dynadot

negotiable 0-7.org - 4-7.org 12+years aged + 5-14years aged brandable .coms l-ll/ll-l.com's

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud iVape

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
0-7.org 12 years 7 months old all other TLDs taken
Average Monthly Search Stats - Broad Match - 07
Monthly Searches:13,542,000
Cost Per Click:$1.10 USD
Ad Competition:low
Data Age:Recent

Average Monthly Search Stats - Exact Match - [07]
Monthly Searches: 40,382
Cost Per Click: $0.10 USD
Ad Competition: low
Data Age: Recent

4-7.org 12 years 7 months old all other TLDs taken

Average Monthly Search Stats - Exact Match - [47]
Monthly Searches: 90,280
Cost Per Click: $1.01 USD
Average Monthly Search Stats - Broad Match - 47
Monthly Searches: 13,542,000
Cost Per Click: $0.88 USD

1and1 push
------------------------------------------------

Lithis.com 11 years 2 months old / Page Rank 2 / Alexa 14m
Mulps.com 5 years 8 months old
Vaaty.com 12 years 1 months old
Klurp.com 5 years 9 months old
P1S.net 13 years 11 months old
wYMCA.com 5 years 10 months old
SeaSae.com 4 years 2 months old
Raaek.com
Ceosi.com
Keeal.com 11 years 4 months old
T-TE.com 10 years 9 months old
D-CR.com 13 years 8 months old
RC-E.com 12 years 9 months old

Please send PM offers - If you are going to be a knucklehead about your offer, go play a videogame or something instead. Not aimed at anyone but 2 people know who they are that send me insulting offers like 25$ for an aged 5 letter easily pronounced .com. Not in the business of giving away domains to people, otherwise id not be here to begin with lol. I am accepting any offers, but if you're an educated domainer, please avoid 20 pingpong negotiations to see where i am at with the costs. (i reply fairly quick during the PST P.M hours avg~ 5-15min.) So please just be reasonable and you will get a reponse and quite possibly come to an agreement.

Paypal verified payments are preferred. If you want multiple, I do like bundle offers and am very flexible with these even further than single purchases.
If you have 0 likes or very little activity here, i may require some other verification and if I feel unsure about moving forward with you due to no sort of rep. anywhere dealing with money, I probably won't be inclined to sell.(Exceptions always can be made, but I have had chargebacks, thus the precautionary measures are in place for a reason.)

My portfolio is getting a little too large so i am going to be very fair with selling this at prices that will obviously be able to be reflipped if thats what you're buying for and/or just affordable for keeping.

Thanks,
Chris Disalvo-

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back