Dynadot

Alternative to Sedo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Does anyone know of an alternative to Sedos' domain parking?

I've been redirecting traffic to there and my stats reflect higher than that shown on sedo... so i'm getting the feeling something is not right and am going to look for altenative "paid Parking"

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Domainspa.com
Domainsponsor.com
Fabulous.com

I have not seen anybody pay as much as fabulous. If you have alot of domains just for parking purposes, fab is the place to park. You can check current bid prices at Roar.com

•••
I know a lot of people is using fabulous.com as well!

•••
whats the procedure for parking at fabulous ?

how much do they pay?

•••
Originally posted by .edu

You can check current bid prices at Roar.com

•••
Re: Alternative to Sedo

Originally posted by DomainBlasters
Does anyone know of an alternative to Sedos' domain parking?

I've been redirecting traffic to there and my stats reflect higher than that shown on sedo... so i'm getting the feeling something is not right and am going to look for altenative "paid Parking"

fabulous.com is good and I have some domains with them.

microcoms.com I like this one because you get 100% of the clicks profit and you dont share anything! It is unusual but it's true! I think they have been around for 2 years or more. It's a free site, including advertising in the featured and show case domain listings

I have a bout 350 domains parked with them. But you need to have your own search feed account, though, which is easy to do.

•••
Re: Re: Alternative to Sedo

Originally posted by wisconsin
fabulous.com is good and I have some domains with them.

microcoms.com I like this one because you get 100% of the clicks profit and you dont share anything! It is unusual but it's true! I think they have been around for 2 years or more. It's a free site, including advertising in the featured and show case domain listings

I have a bout 350 domains parked with them. But you need to have your own search feed account, though, which is easy to do.

Do they pay? What has been your average commission & sales?

•••
Originally posted by DrWho

Has anyone recieved a check or payment?

•••
They are never late on payment and are actually early in a matter of fact. Payouts are done on or before the 15th of each month. Forgot to mention, they also pay for leads and not just for "clicks"

•••
I have applied to fabulous...

.edu- do you mind if I ask what the average check amount your recieve and how many domains you have "parked" there?

If not no worries- it kewl.

•••
Re: Re: Re: Alternative to Sedo

Originally posted by DrWho

I've been getting paid directly thru searchfeed.com using my paypal account with them to withdrawl $$.

Microcoms.com just offers the service for free but you get all 100% generated revenues from the clicks "directly" from searchfeed.

You, first, need have or create an account with searchfeed.com

If you already have a searchfeed.com tracking ID/account that you've used in the past, you can use it direcly on microcoms.com parking page. Here is the link:
http://www.microcoms.com/domainparking.php

•••
Doesn't Afternic have a paid parking program?
No one seemed to mention them.

•••
Originally posted by DomainBlasters
I have applied to fabulous...

.edu- do you mind if I ask what the average check amount your recieve and how many domains you have "parked" there?

If not no worries- it kewl.

My january payment was a little over $2400. December payout was a little over $1800. At high bids you can earn over $10 a click. January was a little better for me because I had 3 sales at $160 a piece. The revenue I earned is not just for parking. I have a few sites that use's Fabulous's banner rotation option instead of just parking.

•••
Great Info .edu much appreciated :)

•••
Ditto. I just finished applying to Fabulous, but also want to check out a few of the others mentioned that I am unfamiliar w/

Can't quite pinpoint it, but seems that from month to month, there have been incongruities in the numbers for my domains parked at Sedo, that are hard to explain .

Doesn't Afternic have a paid parking program?

Near the end of Dec/early Jan, I remember either being notified or hearing that AfterNic was going to implement a plan (or new plan) for paid parking on Feb1, 04. I moved a bunch of domains to AfterNic servers, to make some Sedo comparisons, and haven't seen or heard anything about this since.:-/

•••
does anyone know the dns servers for fabulous?

•••
NS1.FABULOUS.COM
NS2.FABULOUS.COM

•••
Originally posted by Chris_C
NS1.FABULOUS.COM
NS2.FABULOUS.COM

hehee I knew that :) I meant to ask if they have "park" servers and if so does anyone know what they are.

Thanks Chris for the assistance :)

•••
what if someone has less than 100 domains can they still have an acc there ?

•••
Unfortunately, there minimum requirement at this time is 100 and that does'nt guarantee that your in there is an application process where they review your domains to see if you fit there "criteria".

•••
how long do they review your domains for ?

•••
humm, is sedo the only choice for non-us traffics?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back