IT.COM

Advanced Bulk Stat Grabber! "AJAX Style"

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not the everyday script you've been seeing on the forums, this is much, much more advanced and UNIQUE.

The script can be seen LIVE at http://danltn.com/demo/
USE THIS LINK FOR PRE FILLED TEXT BOX (good for testing)

What features does this have?

- Option selection, allows you to choose what you search for, increases search times.

All scripts are provided 'as is'. No warranty, or even implied warranty is given on any grounds (although it's worked for everyone so far, free support is given for 30 days, and if you can't get it to work, I can install it free. If even then you have problems, Full refund.

- REAL TIME lookup: Sick of waiting till the entire list is done so you can get your results. No more! The script outputs as fast as it receives the information. Don't wait around! Get the stats as soon as you can!

- Logging to .TXT - Already done the search once? Don't want to have to type in the URLs again? Good news! All results are logged to the /saves/ folder, (CHMOD 777 it.) - This means you can show the results to your friends etc, and if an option isn't selected. It isn't logged either.

- Logging to .CSV - Done the list? But you don't want to show you friends so you don't need .TXT - But you do what to manipulate the output in a spreadsheet program like GoogleApps, Excel or OpenOffice - Then it logs to a .csv with the same filename as a .TXT - Allowing easy access and manipulation of output data.

Please note, I can't guarantee infinite, because not all servers are set up in the same way. Infinite is a very big number, it should however be able to cope with 100 easily.

- Column Sorting: Click the row headers to automatically order the results by anything you like, want the domains to be in alphabetical order? Order of lowest to highest PR? Highest to lowest Alexa Rank? It will be done smoothly and instantly, allowing easier viewing of data. Even better, it smoothly degrades in Javascript disabled browsers!

- Row and Cell highlighting - Sick of not knowing which row your looking up? Now it highlights the entire row with a subtle tone, allowing you to easily see what your looking up.

- Example List - At the click of a button, the text area can be instantly populated with the top 20 sites in the world, allowing users to view not only the status of the world's greatest sites, but also allow them to use your script when their is no list. This means even someone who stumbles upon your site by accident can use it, without even a list to check. (This list is also good for demo uses)

- Help Guide - At the click of the button, a help guide (which I'm still writing, but you can change) will popup, allowing the user to see detailed instructions on how to use the powerful script. Even the most ignorant person can use this simple point and click script.

- Huge list of lookups - Not only can this script lookup:

- IP Address of server hosting the domain
- Alexa Rank
- Google PageRank
- D.MOZ listed
- Google Backlinks (How many sites does Google find that link to your URL)
- Yahoo! Backlinks
- AltaVista Backlinks
- AllTheWeb Backlinks
- Age of Domain
- Link to WHOIS Details
- Thumbnail which is activated on Rollover
Unique: Number of links on the page

- Link Browsing Feature: A new feature recently added, which I have dubbed the Link Browsing feature, this allows the user to find all the links on the page, and all the links on the pages linked to from that page, etc. Just click on the number of returned links to start this feature. Even better, this opens in a new window, so their results are not lost.

Finally...

This script isn't just for sale with normal rights, I am also selling Resell and Master Resell copies.

Full refund if the script doesn't work, and you allow me to try and install it, and even then it doesn't work. If I can't figure out how to make it work too, that's when I'll send it back.

Price list below: (PayPal accepted - I pay fees!)

Private copy: $10
Private copy with copyright removal: $20
Resale Copy (Including copyright removal): $50 - You can resell the script
Master Resale (You can brand the script as if its your own): $100 - You can sell this script, and sell it with RESALE rights, VERY POPULAR FOR MAKING MONEY ON OTHER FORUMS,

Note: To protect the value of this script, it may NEVER be sold for less than $2 USD, given away freely, given away as part of a competition or similar without MY prior permission
Note: You may not use this sales letter, only DotSauce and I am allowed to use it. Using this thread invalidates your rights! Write your own!

Important note: I am only marketing it on NamePros.com and DP! If you use any other forum such as DNF etc - There is no competition and you can sell the script as easily as I'm selling it here. Please note, I'm still free to sell it where I wish.

Any questions, please PM

--
Interested in more than Master Resale Rights? Want to be able to resale it with Master Resale Rights like I am? PM me!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Flying high after 4 days. :tu:

•••
I like you script, but you can add idn support?

Thanks

•••
script

Doesnt work fully for .co.uk domains, is the code unencrypted so I could change it?

Do you have a version that can save the results into a MySql database automatically?

Can you run it as a command line? such as:

http:www.domainscripts.co.uk/index.php?url=nametocheck.co.uk

thanks

Last edited:
•••
interested in this script...

•••
happyhappy said:
interested in this script...

Please PM me :tu:
AcornDomains said:
Is the code unencrypted so I could change it?

If you want unencoded source, I can provide that for the same price! :tu:

•••
•••
Im interested in a unbranded version for private use. Would prefer unencoded though, since i want to adapt it to work with .co.uk domains.
pm me your paypal details please.

thanks

•••
pzelf said:
Im interested in a unbranded version for private use. Would prefer unencoded though, since i want to adapt it to work with .co.uk domains.
pm me your paypal details please.

thanks

Sold! Thanks! :tu:

•••
•••
Pl. PM me Price & payment details for Unencoded + Private Label

Note : There seems to be a prob with my PM's. you may also contact me via email prithvis~[-@-]~gmail[dot]com

Last edited:
•••
pshetty said:
Pl. PM me Price & payment details for Unencoded + Private Label

Note : There seems to be a prob with my PM's. you may also contact me via email prithvis~[-@-]~gmail[dot]com

An email has been sent.

•••
Payment Sent for UnEncoded + Copyright Removal Version :)

•••
Got the script ... Thanks :)

•••
•••
zOMG.. nice script :)

easy to intergrate? maybe into a Wordpress page? :o

•••
I will implement a WordPress plugin soon if you so wish it!

:tu:

•••
Sweet! Looking forward to that then!

•••
•••
Can you write in a small addition? - If a domain is searched and not found it is linked to a registrar of our choice complete with affiliate id.

If so please PM me with price. Thanks!

•••
I'd like a private copy without copyright, please PM me paypal details. Thanks!

•••
Hello,

Can I alter the script so that it searches anything at google?

Let's say I want to see how many times the exact phrase this site is great appears at namepros. To search this, I open google.com and type the following exactly as it appears:

Code:
"this site is great" site:namepros.com
The result is 4 times.

Then I check these:
Code:
"this site is great" site:yahoo.com
8,170 times.
Code:
"this site is great" site:msn.com
1,490 times.

Now, I want to use your script the same way. I want to type this into the script:
Code:
And it should give me these results:
4 times, 8,170 times, 1,490 times

Can your script do this? How many seach lines can I put there?

I guess all I need to remove is the links: tag. Is this correct?

By the way, what do you mean by copyright removal? I didn't see it anywhere.

I had a script smillar written by somebody here at NP but it doesn't work very efficient anymore.

Dude, forget about backlinks. Make this into a simple bulk google search tool. There is no such thing anywhere to find easily. If I want to search anything specific I can use a code from that page: http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/help/operators.html

Can you make a google only and normal seach version? I don't want any other seach engine except google. Also I don't to be limited to backlinks.

Last edited:
•••
marcello said:
Hello,

Can I alter the script so that it searches anything at google?

Let's say I want to see how many times the exact phrase this site is great appears at namepros. To search this, I open google.com and type the following exactly as it appears:

Code:
The result is 4 times.

Then I check these:
Code:
8,170 times.
Code:
1,490 times.

Now, I want to use your script the same way. I want to type this into the script:
Code:
And it should give me these results:
4 times, 8,170 times, 1,490 times

Can your script do this? How many seach lines can I put there?

I guess all I need to remove is the links: tag. Is this correct?

By the way, what do you mean by copyright removal? I didn't see it anywhere.

I had a script smillar written by somebody here at NP but it doesn't work very efficient anymore.

Dude, forget about backlinks. Make this into a simple bulk google search tool. There is no such thing anywhere to find easily. If I want to search anything specific I can use a code from that page: http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/help/operators.html

Can you make a google only and normal seach version? I don't want any other seach engine except google. Also I don't to be limited to backlinks.

To make it Results you need to change literally delete 7 characters ("link%3A") from the URL strings, thats it.

Extremely easy to change, PM me for my Paypal email, and if you have MSN, I can support you there.

Dan

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back