Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Donny(or anybody), one of my Voodoo parked domains is showing that it has visits yesterday, but no clicks, yet still showed a revenue of .25 cents. Not that I am complaining, but why is that?

Sorry, but I don't really see a Q&A section on Voodoo, but I also wondered about something-
I know that you are not allowed to click on the ads on your parked domains which makes sense, but are you allowed to visit your domains to see what type of ads that are being displayed? I am considering changing some of my keywords, but I want to see the type of ads first before I do, however, I dont want to visit my parked domains if I am not allowed to. Hope somebody can help thanks

You can view your ads all you want to. When you log into your Voodoo account select the domain you want to look at. Then go to the domain settings and adjust the layout of it and then go to your domain and refresh the page.

NOTE**** If you click on your domain then send "[email protected]" a quick email explaining what happened and they can help.

•••
I think it depend on every month, last month payment sent out before Xmas.

you must have experienced a christmas miracle because I received my payment on 31st Dec.

•••
is there a way to modify all of the lander types for domains at one time? Currently set to auto optimization, id like to set to one click lander.

•••
JudgeMind - you can do it on the folder level or using mass modify. If all of your domains are in one folder, just use the folder option it's easier.

I will tell you that we have determined that one click landers make less money, than auto-optimization. If you would like me to explain why I will be more than happy to explain.

Donny

•••
Sure id like to hear...thanks

•••
•••
So what we do on a monthly basis is we take a large portfolio and A/B test it between 1 click landers and 2 click landers, by country, non-adult/adult, and by platform. We then take this information and based on what wins we set that information to all auto-optimization domains for the month.

So for example, last month, 2 click landers made 16% more money in the US for non-adult domains. So if you choose auto-optimize, we set desktop traffic in the US that is non-adult to a 2 click lander. India for example 1 click landers win for non-adult traffic. We do this for every country.

We do give you the option to set a domain to whatever you want, but we have found that this works really well. Mobile traffic is a little more complicated than this but it's the same concept.

Hope that helps.

Donny

•••
so advice me plz what is best way with arabic adult traffic ?
and if i set all folder for auto-optimization for my arabic traffic that will give me the best from all domins?
thnx

•••
Adult domains should always be 1 click landers. No matter what country they are in.

Donny

•••
Hi,
I want to change payment to Wire Transfer, but I only saw International Wire minpay $1.000?

•••
The minimum option for wire is $1,000.

Donny

•••
Donny
I am trying to register on Voodoo. Any chance you could approve my account ?
User rewaq

Thank you
rewaq

•••
rewaw - I'll send you a PM.

Donny

•••
parkingtips - you are that exception to every rule. I think I am the only company who hasn't terminated your account yet, right? Here's a hint, your traffic is bad. Really bad!

Donny
Can you be more specific about what you would call "bad" traffic?

•••
forge - bad traffic can mean many things. Just like their are bad drivers. I do not specifically remember what parkingtips was doing, but it had to have been pretty out there. We see stuff everyday. You would be amazed at all of the things that happen, I've seen people who printed business cards and put them at a public library next to the computers for "credit card debt consolidation".

Let's just say that if you get traffic the old fashion way, by buying domains, then you are fine. And never have anything to worry about.

Donny

•••
•••
It's late for me, I will look at it in the morning.

Donny

•••
Don`t forget my PM , please.

•••
Really? It's like the world is coming to an end for you. We do have a support system that you can use. I'm actually on vacation with my family right now, I will get to it when I can.

Donny

•••
•••
hi donny
i try more and more to register in voodoo.com
but every time the replay is refuse
what can i do to register and try voodoo.com

•••
hi donny
i try more and more to register in voodoo.com
but every time the replay is refuse
what can i do to register and try voodoo.com
Try bodis, like voodoo, but verify by SMS.

•••
How long does it take for Account registration review?

Regards

•••
Why A decrease in price pressure
Since the period of the pressure = $00.50 or 00.70 Cent Click to 1
Today does not exceed $ 00.2 Click to 1 ؟؟؟؟

Last edited:
•••
Why A decrease in price pressure
Since the period of the pressure = $00.50 or 00.70 Cent Click to 1
Today does not exceed $ 00.2 Click to 1 ؟؟؟؟
I'm not even sure what you are talking about?

Donny

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back