Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry guys. I have been out because I had to have surgery.

Donny
Good to see you sir...Welcome again with good health.. :)

I yesterday joined Voodoo. How long does it usually take before our account is accepted? Yet i am not get any email or else from your side.

•••
I yesterday joined Voodoo. How long does it usually take before our account is accepted? Yet i am not get any email or else from your side.

Considering the long weekend holidays till Monday (Memorial Day) in the US, you might hear from them by Tuesday or Wednesday. If not you can send them an email to check on your application status.

•••
I just joined Voodoo. How long does it usually take before our account is accepted?

I think you should give it a week.

•••
How long dose payment stay in processing ?

•••
The payment process starts around the 20th or so. Then we pay by the end of the month.

If anybody applied and hasn't been approved, the best recommendation is to send a ticket into our system and we will look into it. Or you can send me a PM on here and I'll look at it as well.

Donny

•••
I tried looking in the FAQ, but couldn't find this information.

When are visitor stats updated?

Edit: Oh. I think it is about 10-20m after a visit. I updated my DNS and had 1 visitor.

•••
This is a bit random but does anyone see much difference in CTR depending on what colour they set their domains to?

It's an area (one of many) where Voodoo has an edge over the rest in letting the user decide.

I only ask because I changed a couple of domains a while back that weren't getting clicks to bright pink for a bit of a joke, and sure enough they started picking up the occasional click.

I know there's a whole psychology behind colours (red supposedly to be impulsive/good for sales, blue for confidence/security etc etc) but I'd just be interested to know whether there's templates that work better with certain niches.

It would be nice if there was an auto optimisation or rotation setting for this, as my domains are running into the hundreds, but I guess it's a minor thing in what is already the best system out there.

Cheers

N

•••
Do searches provide revenue too? How much is it compared to clicks?

Some of my domains seem to have a decent amount of searches, but I'm unsure if these are of any value.

•••
I tried looking in the FAQ, but couldn't find this information.

When are visitor stats updated?

Edit: Oh. I think it is about 10-20m after a visit. I updated my DNS and had 1 visitor.

Every 30 minutes. I think the cycle kind of changed a month back and now there is an update every 3 minutes after the hour and half an hour. I've seen it update at 12.03 pm and the next update at 12.33 pm. And the cycle repeats itself. Earlier it used to be around 12.30:25 and 1.00.25. That means earlier it used to update exactly after 30 minutes and 25 seconds every 30 minutes.

•••
Do searches provide revenue too? How much is it compared to clicks?

Some of my domains seem to have a decent amount of searches, but I'm unsure if these are of any value.

Searches are good. It helps to optimize the keywords on a domain. Although you won't get paid unless a search results in a click. But, searches are very important because it means the visitor was looking for something. I would be worried if my domains did not have searches. It would mean that my keywords are way off from what the visitor wants. Now, if that search data was made available, you could optimize your domain keywords to make it highly relevant. I mean you might have a mortgage domain and once you realize that they were actually searching for fha mortgages or reverse mortgages, your task of setting the right keywords becomes easier.

•••
Varon is correct. We currently update stats every 30 minutes. Technically we could up them every 30 seconds if we wanted, but we found it really doesn't add any true value.

Searches are not paid for because nobody pays for them.

Color theory on layouts are kind of interesting. Our default seems to work best for non-adult domains. But every domain is different. Adult domains usually work better with the crazier color schemes. We do auto-optimize based on colors but only on our test portfolios to make sure that they are all falling in a statistical norm.

Donny

•••
any plans on developing Windows mobile app?

•••
•••
Voodoo pays very well for me. Donny, I missed the pics in old parked.com for adult domains. But hei, all I really care is money anyway.

It seems that you already recover.

•••
•••
We do have an iPhone and windows phone app on our list of things to do. We already have an android one that is used everyday.

Donny

•••
Whts the most some one has made from parking 60 domains.like has any one evr made $4-6k?
In 30 days

•••
Whts the most some one has made from parking 60 domains.like has any one evr made $4-6k?
In 30 days
It is depend upon the quality of tarffic.

•••
Received Payment
Thank You

•••
Received Payment ( PayPal)
Thank you Donny and Voodoo Team

•••
THAAAAANK YOU.VOODOO PAYMENT MADE .you guys are the best.

•••
It is depend upon the quality of tarffic.
Lol yeah tht traffic can really mess with ur $.some time you can get 2000 cliks but there from like Pakistan.
And u get nothing..like $10.50 lol.if THT.

•••
Thanks for the payment Donny.

•••
my paypal limited when received voodoo payment. so sad.

•••
Got my payment too. thanks!

Also, how can you get revenue from domains when there are only searches but no clicks? just curious how you can make cash when its not obvious how it was earned.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back