Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Got my payment too. thanks!

Also, how can you get revenue from domains when there are only searches but no clicks? just curious how you can make cash when its not obvious how it was earned.
lol u can't
u have to wait to have clicks

•••
lol u can't
u have to wait to have clicks

If I am not incorrect, I think what he's asking is why does it happen. Maybe he's seeing revenue from domains which have search counts but no visit count?

•••
It is rare than a domain will make money when there are technically no clicks. But usually this is from what is called low-end mobile, which is old school phones.

Donny

•••
It is rare than a domain will make money when there are technically no clicks. But usually this is from what is called low-end mobile, which is old school phones.

Donny

i think that when happen to have revenues but no click is due more frequently because the feed provider consider a click not reported by the parking company.
correct me if i'm wrong..

•••
In our case, I don't know about other companies, we only say a click happens when our providers say that a click happens. We do not then filter clicks based on anything at that point. Some companies will allow clicks to happen and then possibly not pay for them if they meet certain criteria, we do not do that.

We pay based on what our providers tell us, not what we estimate.

Donny

•••
I've just signed up, parked all of my domains, make them for sale and optimized keywords.. so let's see what this will bring. Hopefully better than Sedo :) (109 clicks - 19cents with 50% clicks from USA!)

•••
In our case, I don't know about other companies, we only say a click happens when our providers say that a click happens. We do not then filter clicks based on anything at that point. Some companies will allow clicks to happen and then possibly not pay for them if they meet certain criteria, we do not do that.

We pay based on what our providers tell us, not what we estimate.

Donny
cool! sincerely i think to have read that from another company..
cool to know that there are also other reason.
thank u Donny!

•••
still carried over...
i'm already filled in both billing details and tax details a month ago...
waiting... :'(

Last edited:
•••
I'm having a lot less visits and with that also clicks since I moved to voodoo from Sedo. Hmmm...

•••
Just no idea why VOODOO.COM not accept my account. Infact most company already accept my domain.

•••
p206ab - Every parking company counts visits a little differently, so that could be an issue.

Kazi Jakaria - Did you receive an email from us that told you why you were not accepted? Did you send us a message asking us why you were not accepted? Or did you just come to namepros and your first post is "Why didn't Voodoo.com accept me?"

Donny

•••
yes I received a message. They said After review my domain They can not accept it. I have no idea how they review it. all other park domain accept my domain fine.

•••
Here is the example domain. I like to use Voodoo. I already have parking crew, name drive, bodis and other. Just want to try with your company. I have more than 100+ domain. if you again check it . if i need any alternative domain let me know. my example domain
http://finddoctorsbd.com

•••
I presume you submitted at least 10 domains, as requested?

•••
•••
Kazi - I did find your application, it was rejected. After looking at the domains you applied with, I agree with our decision about not approving you. You applied with all .info domains, 1 trademark, 4 with at least 2 dashes in them, 2 with 1 dash. You said you owned 0 domains, but you put in 12.

I have a feeling that if I did approve you that you would be terminated just like you were with Godaddy. So at this time I will have to decline your application.

Donny

•••
•••
How about I don't approve you and you can just say I did. And we call it a day.

If you had your account shutdown it wasn't Godaddy who caught you it was probably Google. I would expect that most of your domains are faillisted with them as well.

Donny

•••
you are right. I understand it. Still working with google too. and other get paid good. guaranteed no problem at all with google too. also I have approved google adsense account as well. However I will update here where I will get paid well.

•••
Since Google now requires that parking providers share the account holder's real name with them, wouldn't they alert the other big parking companies if someone got caught cheating with a big one like GoDaddy?

•••
I'm not satisfied with u voodoo not correct I'm use sedo,afternic,parkingcrew this site be perfact revenue sedo perclick €0.05 , afternic per click $0.12 , parkingcrew
Perclick $0.26
I'm only parking crew like

•••
I'm not satisfied with u voodoo not correct I'm use sedo,afternic,parkingcrew this site be perfact revenue sedo perclick €0.05 , afternic per click $0.12 , parkingcrew
Perclick $0.26
lol this revenues mean nothing..
if u don't like voodoo u have to provide some serious example..

•••
manish raj singh - I'm not really sure what you are talking about. You seem to be comparing parkingcrew to afternic and Sedo.

Donny

•••
Well you use sedo,afternic,parkingcrew ,Bodis or Voodoo there will be only 10 to 30 % difference
why so because they take commision on each click

•••
Perclick $0.26

Firstly, I can't understand what you're trying to say. And RPC varies by many factors

1. Which keyword was clicked
2. Which ad was clicked, ... like was the topmost ad clicked or some ad at #9
3. Country of origin for the click, someone in Canada might see a different ad with a lower paying advertiser
4. A visitor search click - someone searched for online games on a car insurance domain
5. Feed provider - Google pays differently than Yahoo or others
6. Device type - mobile ads pay lesser than desktops and tablets
7. Multiple clicks - multiple clicks by same visitor tend to pay lesser than a single click
8. Keyword competition - low advertiser competition = less RPC
9. Your revenue share with parking provider
10. Your parking company's rev share with feed provider

Okay, these are some factors. So, honestly, when a domainer doesn't really have an in-depth idea of some of these factors, how can you judge any RPC metric? As a domainer, the only best way to ensure that you are getting the best RPC is to make sure that;

1. The parking company feed provider has a lot of advertisers for most keywords.
2. Your parking company feed provider has worldwide reach with advertisers in many countries
3. Your parking company has a primary feed from the feed provider and not a secondary feed.
4. Your parking company must have a good mix of secondary ad providers in case your domain gets fail listed for any reason like "adult - tobacco - TM - high spam".

My whole point is, how can you reliably say that Parking Crew or anyone else pays more, when you really don't know most of these factors??

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back