Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Firstly, I can't understand what you're trying to say. And RPC varies by many factors

1. Which keyword was clicked
2. Which ad was clicked, ... like was the topmost ad clicked or some ad at #9
3. Country of origin for the click, someone in Canada might see a different ad with a lower paying advertiser
4. A visitor search click - someone searched for online games on a car insurance domain
5. Feed provider - Google pays differently than Yahoo or others
6. Device type - mobile ads pay lesser than desktops and tablets
7. Multiple clicks - multiple clicks by same visitor tend to pay lesser than a single click
8. Keyword competition - low advertiser competition = less RPC
9. Your revenue share with parking provider
10. Your parking company's rev share with feed provider

Okay, these are some factors. So, honestly, when a domainer doesn't really have an in-depth idea of some of these factors, how can you judge any RPC metric? As a domainer, the only best way to ensure that you are getting the best RPC is to make sure that;

1. The parking company feed provider has a lot of advertisers for most keywords.
2. Your parking company feed provider has worldwide reach with advertisers in many countries
3. Your parking company has a primary feed from the feed provider and not a secondary feed.
4. Your parking company must have a good mix of secondary ad providers in case your domain gets fail listed for any reason like "adult - tobacco - TM - high spam".

My whole point is, how can you reliably say that Parking Crew or anyone else pays more, when you really don't know most of these factors??

Yeah I ine keep getting fail listed?but there making $ I don't get it every day I get a new one listed?

•••
Want to add something to this;

When you change the name servers on a domain to a new parking company, you will need to give it 7-14 days to fully optimize the ad's for your traffic.

I have a variety of domains and can tell you that it takes time. Try Voodoo's optimization system, set it for 14 days, and then come back with the results. You will not notice "INSTANT" increases. It's a gradual process and takes time.

Best of luck!

•••
Hi how do you get un fail listed?

•••
Hi how do you get un fail listed?
the domain must be developed and when it is well developed you have to ask google to remove the fail list.
if you are just a domainer is better that u leave out those names IMHO.

•••
Getting a domain unfaillisted is not very easy to do. Basically it's easier to pull your own tooth.

Donny

•••
Lol thank you guys all ways for all the info great forum...
And voodoo you guys kicks ass like 3 legged ninja.keep it up.

•••
the domain must be developed and when it is well developed you have to ask google to remove the fail list.
if you are just a domainer is better that u leave out those names IMHO.
Yeah I did both but now just parking..you wouldn't happen to know why they would do that

•••
Finalized Great Today
1qx.gif
Got to luv multiple clicks
vc2.gif

•••
It's long time since my account get a big chargeback, really do not know why it happened. Could you let me know why donny? My account is cuong1699

•••
Well this one is pretty easy, because you are still in the negative. We paid you and your chargeback was for more than we paid you. You will start to get paid once you are in the positive.

Donny

•••
Yeah I had a big charge bk tht hurt.
They took like most of the. ncome.sucked
It's long time since my account get a big chargeback, really do not know why it happened. Could you let me know why donny? My account is cuong1699

•••
•••
Well this one is pretty easy, because you are still in the negative. We paid you and your chargeback was for more than we paid you. You will start to get paid once you are in the positive.

Donny
What do you mean for chargeback more than paid. As well as I know you paid me less than you get paid from ads provider ?!
Does it seems fair?

•••

Donny

Hi Donny,

could you please explain this in more detail please?

From what you say, user got a chargeback (ie. all the payments cancelled and returned to the advertiser). Why did he have to pay extra for it?
I think this is some important info to know for the rest of us

•••
Voodoo is great place evn if they don't allways pay wht you should get.they still pay the most..they could evn pay u way less and say thts wht thy get but they don't.they just take there we will just Call it a tip.with out out them all you have are domain names.doing nothing.sure we would all love to get wht we realy should.so then open ur own parking service.and bam ur good..
.voodoo for life.lets all make $$

•••
Hi Donny,

From what you say, user got a chargeback (ie. all the payments cancelled and returned to the advertiser). Why did he have to pay extra for it?

I think he means, they paid the member however after they've paid, the advertisers requested a refund, hence they paid more than they got in the end.

For example, you made $130, chargeback was $30, they then paid you $100, however after they paid there were more chargebacks by just say $20 hence leaving the account with -$20

Hope that makes sense.

•••
Hi Donny,

i think Donny will explain better..

but in that case i think that the user got a payment but after the money send the advertiser want the money back because have discovered that the traffic was not clean or some other issue.

as the advertiser want the money back, google have to give the money back, so the parking company give the money back and the final user need "to pay the money back";

So now the user will receive money again from voodoo only when he have earned more than the amount chargebacked.

•••
What happens is that we pay net30, so anything earned in say March will be paid at the end of April. So for an example we will use that you earned $100 in March and $100 in April. We paid you $100 at the end of April for March, then the first week of May we find out there is a $150 chargeback on your account. At that point you have $100 in your account, but you owe us $150. Which means technically you owe us $50.

Now why do chargebacks/advertiser adjustments happen? Sometimes traffic is not the best in the world. But people who have really big chargebacks usually know why they do. It would be so funny to show some examples, but people who have big chargebacks know why they have them.

Donny

•••
What happens is that we pay net30, so anything earned in say March will be paid at the end of April. So for an example we will use that you earned $100 in March and $100 in April. We paid you $100 at the end of April for March, then the first week of May we find out there is a $150 chargeback on your account. At that point you have $100 in your account, but you owe us $150. Which means technically you owe us $50.

Donny

yep. I totally ignored how the net30 works, hence the confusion

my bad and thanks for answering

•••
Understand that everybody has a little bad traffic. That's a given. Even on my own portfolio I expect a little bit of chargeback every other month or so. The problem is when you have a lot of bad traffic.

Donny

•••
What proof is there regarding chargebacks??? Voodoo is net30 and even after chargeback (supposedly) Donny says no money will be dispursed until July making it net 60? Anyone else having issues all of a sudden? How can an adveriser get to have clicks from your domain and then cancel? Thats like returning a hamburger after its been eaten...

•••
Randall, obviously I guess you didn't like my detailed message.

Chargebacks happen for many reasons, some are done by the advertisers themselves and some are done by Google. If Google determines that certain clicks are not of a good enough quality they will chargeback on the clicks. It's not my rules, I just follow them.

Donny

•••
Yes and the rest of our money Donny??? Why should we have to wait another month for it???

•••
Randall, did my message to you not make sense? Did I not explain to you that your pending chargeback was greater than your revenue in June? So let's just use an example. Let's say you made $200 in May, with $50 in chargebacks, so we should pay you $150. But for some reason your pending chargeback for June is $100, but your revenue is only $50 in June. I wonder why such a big drop in revenue from one month to the other? How could your pending chargeback be greater than your revenue?

Could it be that you know that you sent us some bad traffic and you are leaving us in the negative? I will not go in the negative. You have been a customer of mine for a long time, but would you pay somebody when you have no idea if you will actually get paid for the money you are paying the customer? No you wouldn't.

As I said in the ticket you sent in to us, your chargeback for June is greater than your revenue in June. And chargebacks can go back up to 90 days. As I said before, once you are in the positive, you like anybody else in the same situation will be paid.

We don't look at some list saying who can we not pay this month. That is not how I do business!

Donny

•••
WE WILL BEGIN TRANSFERRING OUR PORTFOLIOS TO OTHER PROVIDERS , THIS IS NOT THE WAY WE DO BUSINESS ... WE WILL EXPECT A FULL ACCOUNTING OF ALL MONIES DEBITED/CREDITED BY THE ADVERTISERS TO SHOW PROOF OF THE CLAIM. WE DONT MAKE FRADULENT CLICKS, WE HAVE TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOMAINS AND RUN A TIGHT SHIP, I WILL CONTACT YOUR CORPORATE OFFICE IN FLORIDA ON MONDAY AND DEAL WITH THE ACTUAL OWNER OF VOODOO

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back