IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bad quality traffic is because i had a not good traffic source.. arbitrage is still alive nowadays and also 4 google feed parking. The hard thing is to find a good quality source...

So you put your account with Voodoo into jeopardy because you didn't have a good quality source for your traffic. Great move since Voodoo are one of the better paying parking companies. Please tell us what source of traffic you were using, so we can avoid it.

•••
•••
Bad quality traffic is because i had a not good traffic source.. arbitrage is still alive nowadays and also 4 google feed parking. The hard thing is to find a good quality source...

Arbitrage may be alive but you better know how to do it. Right now it's being heavily scrutinized because people have abused it. Look at the recent case of the $4million +++ arbitrage scandal.

If I we're you I'd stop doing arbitrage because you don't have a concept of how it works. That's obvious from the ban and saying "Good traffic source".

Just my two cents.

•••
I got almost a $17 click today woohoo VOODOO :kickass:

•••
Great news johname. Congrats!

My portfolio seems to benefit most from increased CTR rather than receiving massive clicks, although I've enjoyed a few clicks in the $1 and sometimes $2 range. I got 7 clicks from just one visitor on a .com keyword domain recently. I guess Voodoo works its magic in different ways on different portfolios.

It's not just some of my keywords that are doing well though. Traditionally more difficult to monetize domains with traffic also seem to benefit from the Voodoo effect to at least partly earn their keep. If you're reading this thread and looking for a good place to park, look no further! Well, it's definitely worth a try in any case.
Long live Voodoo.com

Last edited:
•••
Is there any info how to add domains with correct letter case ?
Just tried to add with casing, but all letters were converted to lower :(

•••
Is there any info how to add domains with correct letter case ?
Just tried to add with casing, but all letters were converted to lower :(

Are you talking about how they show up on the site?

If so you need to go under the layout tab,select domain options, under title put the name the way you want, make sure to hit submit and then preview it.

If that's not the answer to your questions let me know.

Thanks,

•••
^ works like you said, thank you.
But there was / is some way to submit domains without doing that step.

•••
^ works like you said, thank you.
But there was / is some way to submit domains without doing that step.

Are you thinking about the "mass modify" ?

•••
Yes, experiencing better than average cpm and ctr. Its rare to have your cake and eat it too. Hopefully, if your smart you give it a try. Good conversion is key, but you never know what to expect from typo traffic. Anyways, voodoo be working for me. I keep my sites that I hope to develop parked at voodoo. Its important to have a reliable parking source. Keep it up!

•••
Just joined Voodoo today. It looks a better option than Sedo. I can even put a sale link at Sedo through Voodoo.
Is Voodoo planning to have a own marketplace?

•••

The guy above that post gets 3 times that amount nearly every day - isn't that wonderful to look at? Every domainer's dream :)

•••
what about dropped domains with traffic at voodoo , any one got an experience , i'm afraid from big G and never tested that kind of domains

•••
what about dropped domains with traffic at voodoo , any one got an experience , i'm afraid from big G and never tested that kind of domains

That's what Smurge has. He has a domain which gets 6000-10000 visits a day - he reckons the domain may have been a search engine b4 - he's got it parked with domainsponsors I think - search for his posts if you want more info on it.

In any case I don't see what you're worrying about - I can name a few PC's who would sell you domains with traffic themselves.

•••
That's what Smurge has. He has a domain which gets 6000-10000 visits a day - he reckons the domain may have been a search engine b4 - he's got it parked with domainsponsors I think - search for his posts if you want more info on it.

In any case I don't see what you're worrying about - I can name a few PC's who would sell you domains with traffic themselves.

Hi Ibidu!
i'm searching for expired domains with traffic. if is not a problem i would like to know the seller you mentioned in your post.
thanks!!

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

Sorry for the stupid question..
Where do you find domain names with traffic guys?
i have my strategy but if someone could share his experience i appreciate a lot.

•••
go scrape deleting domains from pool for example and bulk check stats of all of them, or get a registercompass account
hope that helps

•••
Hi Ibidu!
i'm searching for expired domains with traffic. if is not a problem i would like to know the seller you mentioned in your post.
thanks!!

I've just sent you a note.

•••
go scrape deleting domains from pool for example and bulk check stats of all of them, or get a registercompass account
hope that helps

It's really similar my strategy..
what do you bulk check?
i start from alexa rank, page rank and backlink..

•••
same here
by the way anybody noticed some cycle in voodoo RPC, i notice few days all having high RPC followed by few days with low RPC and all for same domains

•••
same here
by the way anybody noticed some cycle in voodoo RPC, i notice few days all having high RPC followed by few days with low RPC and all for same domains

Nice
do you have good revenues doing this?
I hardly put more than 100$ if the goal is only park a name because is hard earn more with those domain or do you have better experience and you find more valuable domains?

Rpc fluctuation may depend from many factors.. happens frequently on parking..

Last edited:
•••
•••
blue777 - Let me look into it and get back to you later today once my team get in the office. That seems a little weird to me.

Donny

•••
Hello,
Newbie here on this forum. I am a novice with 39 domains now parked at Voodoo.com. Thanks for the recommendation from those of you here on the forum.

I have a few questions:
1) Is there a way to get any analytical data when using Voodoo.com? I would like to know where traffic is coming from - IP, URL, Referring Website, Etc. Can this be done?

2) What is the best way to get visitors to your site?

3) Is there anyone out there making a full time income with parked domains that would be willing to give some advice? Not looking for a free ride, just a few pointers in the right direction and how to go about learning.

Thanks in advance and also for the great info already posted.

P.S. Not sure who Donny was, but you must be with Voodoo.com now and THANK YOU for your help here too!

Jimmy

•••
What is Voodoo.com's revenue share percentage? (Ex. Domain Owner gets 60% - Voodoo gets 40%)

•••
Hi,

I am pretty new to the idea of actually "trying to sell" domains. Listening to you folks talk make me realize that there is a great deal more to the whole domain thing then I had originally thought.

Someone had outbid me on Snapnames for a domain that I wanted as long as I could get it cheap, I did a who is on his handle and found out he parks at Voodoo.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back