NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Have to admit, Voodoo pays better than Sedo and others!!!

Disclaimer-I don't work for them and not even affiliate with them directly or indirectly.

BTW- do you guys have an affiliate program?

•••
Voodoo does have a high RPC. However, after 4 months of testing, the CTR continues to drop every month even though searches have increased. I have been parking for 5 years and have tested numerous services and this is not atypical, but the drop off in Voodoo has been significant (from 5% CTR to 1% CTR). For my portfolio, only NameDrive and Parking Crew have delivered a constant CTR. Its too bad, as the search metrics are very good at Voodoo. Voodoo does not offer a "no RS" template (no related searches) which converts better for some domains. Also, I have not been paid and have not been given a payment date even after submitting a customer support ticket (not too worried about this though as others have been paid).

•••
Also, I have not been paid and have not been given a payment date even after submitting a customer support ticket (not too worried about this though as others have been paid).

Make sure your payment details including tax form is filled out. My friend forgot to fill out his and missed his first month payout too.
But not to worry, once they have that, they do pay in a timely manner.

•••
5 clicks for $x.xx

14 clicks for just 18 cent

How can that be just from the same domain?

•••
Location, Location, Location.

It all depends on where the traffic is coming from.

Donny

•••
first tier traffic tend to convert better

•••
I too missed my first few months payments :) Got to fix things up. He he he... Looks like everything is set up now. It'll be nice if we got a warning that something is still missing.

Last edited:
•••
if we got the bimonthly net 7 payouts like it was on parked it would be a great jump for voodoo

•••
I love Voodoo and have never had any problems with them or receiving payments. Just my .02 cents.

•••
What I would like to see is a "search" template (like Parked had), where there are no ads on the screen, just a search box.

•••
can you put a fixed price on the banner?

•••
cloudengineer - You can customize the text that is shown on each banner, but you have to do it one at a time.

RazorNF - Our upstream provider didn't like that concept when I originally asked them about it, but you are the third person who has asked me for something similiar this month. So I will ask them again and see if they are interested.

Donny

•••
Payments are being sent out today.

Donny

•••
•••
Got to love voodoo...had my domains on there for just about 2 weeks, sold 5 domains based on what they saw...never had any lookers on any other parking sites...moving all other domains over to Voodoo :)

•••
Got to love voodoo...had my domains on there for just about 2 weeks, sold 5 domains based on what they saw...never had any lookers on any other parking sites...moving all other domains over to Voodoo :)

Same here too...sold a couple after moving 1 week.

**** I don't work for Voodoo"""

Do you guys have an affiliate program?

•••
Glad to hear people are selling domains!

cloudengineer - Based on the high revshare that we are paying out it is not possible for us to have an affiliate program at this time. But maybe in the future.

Donny

•••
I just received my payment. Thank you!

Edit: Just picked up a very nice 'Pink' domain. Would love to see a pink alpha layout if you have the time!

Last edited:
•••
Congrats. Nice to hear success stories of this form! You may want to list your sales on the sales thread.

BTW, let's not forget Donny's commission :)

•••
Got paid aswell :).

Btw donny, would it be possible in the near future to get paid in net 15 or earlier? like trafficz who pay on 7th of each month and parking crew who pay on 10th.

Just asking anyway :), happy with whatever.

Thanks again for a wonderful site.

•••
My voodoo account has been suspended due to bad quality traffic... is it suspended for a period or forever? If for a period, how is it long?
thanks

•••
My voodoo account has been suspended due to bad quality traffic... is it suspended for a period or forever? If for a period, how is it long?
thanks

As a matter of interest what was this bad quality traffic was supposed to be? Did it come from poor people in Somalia?!

•••
As a matter of interest what was this bad quality traffic was supposed to be? Did it come from poor people in Somalia?!

Bad traffic means: Self generated clicks, redirection of purchased traffic, redirection of traffic in general, bot traffic, etc. (My interpretation of it)

However, if you want this answered directly it's probably best to visit the help section on Voodoo and contact someone there versus here. They just don't ban accounts to ban them.

•••
Bad quality traffic is because i had a not good traffic source.. arbitrage is still alive nowadays and also 4 google feed parking. The hard thing is to find a good quality source...

•••
adult traffic is ok in voodoo?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back