Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My personal preference is the corner for sale link. For me it's clear enough that the domain is for sale. I think it needs to be subtle because the domain being for sale usually hurts the parking revenue.

I also use Auto Optimization, Alpha, Spring Morning, but I don't think it is as nice as Bodis's Parking Pages. Voodoo has higher EPC and lower CTR than Bodis, in my experience.

Last edited:
•••
just wondering, how long does it take to get the application to be reviewed? It has been more than 24 hours and I have not heard back

•••
I've found the generic templates can often work much better than the alpha templates, particularly if there is no suitable pic or if it's a domain where a pic might actually hurt the CTR. Color is just as important - some work better than others, depending on the domain/niche. Don't be afraid to experiment with the available layouts and colors, particularly for your best domains.

•••
just wondering, how long does it take to get the application to be reviewed? It has been more than 24 hours and I have not heard back

I had my approval within 2 hours.

I would email them and see if it git hung up along the way. Did you check your spam filter/folder?

Jimmy

•••
Have seen some nice RPC and CTR with Voodoo. I believe it's the best I've seen anywhere.

•••
I had my approval within 2 hours.

I would email them and see if it git hung up along the way. Did you check your spam filter/folder?

Jimmy

hi, my account just got approved.

But my domain was said to be in conflict lol.

Hopefully that can be resolved soon as that domain generates the most traffic

Allan

•••
Final stats for 2012-05-15 are now posted :tu:

•••
Final stats for 2012-05-15 are now posted :tu:

Man, I have just one domain at Vodoo and getting my first check in just 10 days.

Think of other parking that have cheated me!!

•••
Hi guys.. I am new here and looking around for some good parking service it turns out that voodoo is the favourite.
Well I'm trying to register on voodoo.com but I see that is mandatory to list at least 10 own domains but I have only 7! Is it possible to register anyway?

Thanks

•••
Noodles - We require at least 10 domains to signup.

Sorry about the delay in getting stats finalized yesterday, the big guys were having issues with providing us the final data.

Donny

•••
How long does it take for new domains to be added? Is it supposed to be instant or minutes, next day? I just went in, added some domains to Default folder, changed my nameservers to Voodoo and the domains aren't showing up. Also, with new folders. The other day tried adding a new folder but had to fill out a ticket because it wasn't showing up. Thanks.

•••
•••
Domains show up within a few minutes, we do send you an email once they have all been added, etc...

We are all still puzzled on not being able to create a new folder the other day. We have hundreds that are created per day.

Donny

•••
Domains show up within a few minutes, we do send you an email once they have all been added, etc...

We are all still puzzled on not being able to create a new folder the other day. We have hundreds that are created per day.

Donny

Ok, just checking my email, got this:

Adding domains statistics.
Total failed to be added domains: 8

Should I fill out a ticket or can PM you the names? I just filled out a ticket.

Later tonight will try adding a new folder.

Changing nameservers is the weak time link here

What's that mean? I checked the domains right afterwards and it's pretty instant, they go to the Voodoo pages, it's how I did it with Sedo. Is there a better way?

Last edited:
•••
You can PM me the domains.

Donny

•••
You can PM me the domains.

Donny

Just got a reply to my ticket, it looks like the problem was what I pmed you:

"under Select Layout and Style, the default under For Sale is Never Mark For Sale. I change that Use For Sale Url because I plan on going in later and putting in the url to the sales page."

So I can just use the default setting and just change it later, when I actually get the sale urls to put in there.

I just added some more domains without any problems. Thanks for the quick replies.

Last edited:
•••
Any updates on today's stats?

•••
Any updates on today's stats?

Didn't see anything today and just noticed the clicks went away, reset to 0 for 5/16.

•••
2012-05-16 stats are now final

•••
2012-05-16 stats are now final

thank you thank you

I almost fell off my chair.

10 clicks and got $11

and just from one domain

Thank YOU!!

*** I do not work for Vodoo or paid by them or directly or indirectly associate with Vodoo**

S*hit...all these years Sedo have cheated me

•••
•••
So how come Donny was saying minimum requirements are 10 domains?!!

It's 10 domains to get in the system. You only have to park 1.

•••
•••
Which should I choose for domain type?Here are my options.one-click lander,Auto optimization,two click lander,randomization.Thanks

•••
Flightfool - Personally I leave it at auto-optimization. That way our system determines what is the best.

Donny

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back