Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

xman

Domain Hack KingVIP Member
Impact
Here's my question..what is the value of domain hack? I've seen some good domain hack and i was wondering about the value of it. I myself own one and i'm not sure whether or not i should get more. I haven't seen any sale of domain hack. Why do we register domain hack? Is it because the domain looks cool or because there's a potential end user who's willing to buy such domain?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
del

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
If that's legit then well done!

•••
I'd be very surprised if the sale goes thru, let us know...

Pronounceable, really?

•••
Well, it is short, and it's also somewhat 'brandable' but
it isn't a real word and i'm surprised that the bid was
so high.

If the seller isn't behind the bid then he really needs to
check in with the bidder to see if they're for real - if he
doesn't do this then he runs the very real risk of losing out
here.

•••
what word is lvly ...... it's not a hack in my view

•••
Fake bid past reserve? and then reduce auction time from 25 days to 7? The buyer wants a faster transaction so he asked me to reduce auction time after bidding.

Also, yes, to me lv.ly is a kind of hack, given that the TLD adds something to the domain brand / spelling. As we tend to pronounce every written thing we see. I know it's not love.ly but also it's not priced in the love.ly sale range.

That said, thanks for your comments, just wanted to highlight the auction in case anyone's interested.

Cheers :tu:-,
John

•••
As I said, congrats if this is legit, if not we will find out probably but I wanna say somehting else.

I consider lv.ly a domain hack as So.cl or no_url_shorteners etc It's not a premium but it's short and catchy, it wouldnt be fair now to say my view on the price.

Regards!

•••
•••
Hehe, not entirely though. I'm gonna say the classic cliche "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". Domainers are rarely paying end-user prices so everything is expensive :)

Last edited:
•••
lv.ly is hoorible if compared with so.cl or no_url_shorteners
Amy non-word domain can be considered as brand able domain.
I am very sceptic about that bid.

•••
I haven't compared them, I said they're in the same category. Even the one from your sig is in the same category. And everyone is sceptic about that bid, I just hope it's legit.

And why aren't you out on the slope? :D

•••
Domainers are never paying end-user prices so everything is expensive :)
I'm a domainer and I'm an end user too :talk:

•••
Nice to know that then, I edited my post as I made the same mistake I hate when i see it at other people. Using 'words' like never, always, 100%, 0% and similar is not helping.At least most of the time :)

•••
No they are not in the same category at all.
so.cl and no_url_shorteners are pronuncable, cu.tl is in the same time a word (with an extra "l"). The only way I see lv.ly is for Latvia sub domains

•••
No they are not in the same category at all.
so.cl and no_url_shorteners are pronuncable, cu.tl is in the same time a word (with an extra "l"). The only way I see lv.ly is for Latvia sub domains

lol dont wanna continue this with you

•••
•••
thank me , leave god out of this ;)

•••
www.t.im

Just an update to the name www.t.im

In the first month of buying this hack, we have had two offers, of £1200, and £2000 respectively.

Here's hoping for more :p

•••
Premium domains with one character names
£995.00

Prices are subject to VAT if applicable which will be applied at the prevailing rate.
Assuming you've paid VAT - £1200 is your initial outlay. I wonder if you are going to renew this one.

•••
If I am not wrong, TIM is an Italian Trade Mark, it is a mobile communication company.

•••
Yes, We will be renewing this one.

There are about 30 companies out there in the world with trademarks of the name TIM.

The one mentioned by you ioana is just one of them.

I did actually study trademark law at college.

We did not buy this domain name in bad faith, nor will we be using it in bad faith. ( it happens to be the name that a lot of people call me)

However, we do intend to develop this domain name.

I just mentioned the bids to give hope to other fellow members who had a domain hack and were hoping to get sales.

If someone were to offer us a lot of money, then obviously we would look at the offer.

Good luck to other hackers. :)

Last edited:
•••
Yes, We will be renewing this one.

There are about 30 companies out there in the world with trademarks of the name TIM.

The one mentioned by you ioana is just one of them.

I did actually study trademark law at college.

We did not buy this domain name in bad faith, nor will we be using it in bad faith. ( it happens to be the name that a lot of people call me)

However, we do intend to develop this domain name.

I just mentioned the bids to give hope to other fellow members who had a domain hack and were hoping to get sales.

If someone were to offer us a lot of money, then obviously we would look at the offer.

Good luck to other hackers. :)

at those reg fees how long do you think you can hold onto it for ?? ......interested to know if you have a cut off point ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back