IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
These entitlement programs have been around for a long time and are not going to go away.
Trump said he’s taking it all away and deposit it all into his account

Last edited:
•••
@JB Lions That one made me laugh. The president is not king so he can't buy himself touch those. However, the only power lies in congress which won't touch them either. We saw the Obamacare replace & repeal and it didn't work, the GOP had a better plan for healthcare but it didn't pass. If GOP can't repeal the horrible obamacare they can't remove SS and medicare. And, that is funny deposit it in his account haha.

•••
@JB Lions Want to comment on your thoughts about forgiving billions of dollars worth of student loans, good or bad and do you think Biden went overboard?

•••
Biden wants to raise my taxes again to pay for the 34 trillion dollars debt the government has. For every $1 in taxes the government spends $9 so that's really not sustainable long-term. I think the public is tired of progressive democrats spending trillions and GOP will win senate, house & presidency in November.

•••
•••
These entitlement programs have been around for a long time and are not going to go away.
That why we need immigrants and people like you to work hard like we do

•••
That why we need immigrants and people like you to work hard like we do
I'm 100% up for legal immigration. We need to secure the border and at the same time make legal immigration easier as the system is broken right now. We need people to come in legally, pay taxes and stimulate the economy. The issue with illegal is many come here to mooch off government and it can be harder to get a job when here illegally.

•••
I'm 100% up for legal immigration. We need to secure the border and at the same time make legal immigration easier as the system is broken right now. We need people to come in legally, pay taxes and stimulate the economy. The issue with illegal is many come here to mooch off government and it can be harder to get a job when here illegally.
In spite of what dems or media say. Donald J. Trump supports legal immigration. So he wants to secure the border yet still diversify the country by making it easier to get in legally.

•••
Implement facial recognition
Get those skilled people in like nurses plumbers electricians CNA
Scientists machinists
Teachers
Mechanics
Technicians

•••
In spite of what dems or media say. Donald J. Trump supports legal immigration. So he wants to secure the border yet still diversify the country by making it easier to get in legally.
Legal immigration from Norway

•••
We seniors already paid into the systems and the money is ours to spend

Sorry for you, but that's the definition of gullible. Lots of people are going to be left high and dry, no matter who is president.

•••
Truth Social is worth 9 billion dollars. Donald Trump's share is worth 5 billion dollars.
The idiots who cheered Trump getting banned from Twitter are crying now.

•••
Truth Social is worth 9 billion dollars. Donald Trump's share is worth 5 billion dollars.
It's not worth 9 billion. 2 days ago it had a high of $79, it's now $60 and dropping. He can't touch the money right now. Takes in $3 million, loses $49 million. Nobody is crying, but more laughing at the idiots getting excited about this. You guys are so desperate for a win.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2024/03/28/truth-social-trump-media-slide/73131957007/

Last edited:
•••

Buy, buy, buy - then bye-bye...Trump will dump his shares and stock prices will plummet. ⬇️

Why don't you ask Jordan Peterson? He's the stock market guru :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
Join the most patriotic party in America the Republican Party, the party of our armed soldiers, the party of Lincoln, & Reagan. The GOP the party that freed the slaves! Vote Trump 2024!

•••
Buy, buy, buy - then bye-bye...Trump will dump his shares and stock prices will plummet. ⬇️

The rule is Trump can't dump his shares for 6 months.

•••
The rule is Trump can't dump his shares for 6 months.

That's correct... just after he loses the election. :xf.wink:

Jordan Peterson might have some tips for you... after he takes the social media re-education program :xf.wink:

https://torontosun.com/news/the-re-...hologist-might-agree-to-social-media-training

Join the most patriotic party in America the Republican Party, the party of our armed soldiers, the party of Lincoln, & Reagan. The GOP the party that freed the slaves! Vote Trump 2024!

No resemblance whatsoever... Lincoln attempted to unify (the Union), Trump divides.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Trump really united the Republican Party, which is why he did so well in the caucus and primaries.
That's correct... just after he loses the election. :xf.wink:

Jordan Peterson might have some tips for you... after he takes the social media re-education program :xf.wink:

https://torontosun.com/news/the-re-...hologist-might-agree-to-social-media-training

No resemblance whatsoever... Lincoln attempted to unify (the Union), Trump divides.
Millions of Democrats will vote Trump 2024!

•••
Anyone have thoughts on why Al Gore came so close to winning presidency in 2000?

•••
Trump really united the Republican Party, which is why he did so well in the caucus and primaries.
He’s actually doing worse than last time and the party is more divided than ever.

I’m just wondering who he will pick as VP to lose with him

•••
He’s actually doing worse than last time and the party is more divided than ever.

Well, he's won all primaries except for D.C. and Vermont so he is sailing to an easy GOP nod. I hope he picks a person of color for VP nominee. I also hope RFK Jr. stays in and takes votes away from Biden.

Last edited:
•••

GOP is not divided and no Republican thinks it is, only liberal democrats think GOP is divided. Trump shall win 2024!

•••
Well, he's won all primaries except for D.C. and Vermont so he is sailing to an easy GOP nod. I hope he picks a person of color for VP nominee. I also hope RFK Jr. stays in and takes votes away from Biden.
Turnout has been lower so far

Rally attendance is lower

Money is lower

Only thing higher court cases, trials, felony counts etc

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back